The Evil League of Mutants Strikes Again

At the New York Aquarium, the Mad Pups are once again fighting Jewelia. She has stolen a pearl bracelet from an aquarium gift shop and the Mad Pups are trying to stop her from leaving the aquarium. Jewelia begins shooting out electricity which Liz absorbs it in her tech-naginata. Indulf begins controlling the aquarium water and pins Jewelia to the wall. Tora freezes the water so the jellyfish mutant doesn't attempt to escape.

Topaz: (snatches pearl bracelet) And~ we'll be taking that! Thank you very much!

Jewelia: (growling) You'll never get away with this, you brats!

Jasper: Yeah yeah. That doesn't work on us.

Topaz: Mm-hmm! It only works on villains like you, Jewelia! (walks away) I'm gonna put this back in the gift shop.

Tora: (nods) Great job, team! We defeated Jewelia and took back the bracelet.

Indulf: And you could've done it without moi. (Liz rolls her eyes in disbelief) It was thanks to my skills that we stopped her.

Liz: (under her breath) In your dreams, Indulf. It was all of us who were able to stop her.

Squirtle: We all did a great job. Now we just need to wait until Topaz comes back and we can all go home for the day.

Bulbasaur: And what about Jewelia?!

Squirtle: The police will handle that once they arrived.

Snivy: So we're just gonna leave her here?

Squirtle: Yup!

Snivy: Seems a bit irresponsible but~ on the other hand, she isn't gonna go anywhere so I guess this is fine...

Elizabeth: (looking at her phone) Besides, my dad texted me. He says he needs us at the Lair. Says he and the others are gonna teach us something.

Jasper: Our dads wants to teach us something?

Indulf: It must be important if our fathers will be doing the lesson.

Topaz: (runs to them) Our daddies are teaching us today?! Awesome! Let's go go go! (runs off)

The others follow Topaz. After they left, a green portal appeared behind Jewelia and it causes her to fall through it. The portal closes afterwards. At the Lair, the Mad Pups arrived to see their dads, their moms and their grandpas waiting for them.

Splinter: Welcome, my dear grandchildren.

Elizabeth: Hi... Dad, I got your text. You want to teach us something?

Donnie: That's correct, Elizabeth. You see, we have seen you grown to become great ninjas.

Leo: But not true ninjas.

Tora: What do you mean?

Raichu: Even though you're all great ninjas in your own way, you still have a lot to learn!

Topaz: There's still so much things we must learn?! (groans) Being a ninja is a lot harder then I thought.

Mikey: It sure is! But we know you can all learn everything in the art of ninjutsu! Anyways, we have been talking and we decided that, as dads, has to teach you the art of patrolling!

Indulf: Patrolling? No offense but we already know how to patrol.

Raph: In the proper way that is!

Indulf: Oh~... Proper way of patrolling... Why didn't you say so earlier?

Midnight Lycanroc: Sorry. But anyways, yes we are going to teach you how to properly patrol the city. So tonight, we're all going on the rooftops so we begin your training.