Into the Woods

Technology is part of everyday life. Everyone uses technology in some shape and form. That includes the phones that people have on-person. However, technology is also a curse. Since people are so focused on their phones, they have less time socializing with others face-to-face. They mostly just text or talk on the phone. At the Bennett Twins' house, there is a family meeting going on. The kids are sitting on the couch. Listening to their parents talking.

Tora: So why are we here for?

Raph: Because we want to talk to all of you. It seems you're all being a bit too attached to your electronics.

Veneranda: And we feel like that you're being too reliant on your tech. Like your phones and your laptops and all that.

Elizabeth: Well technology is the future after all. What can you do about it?

Leo: Oh we know what to do. Tomorrow, we're going to the woods for a camping trip! That way you guys can learn how to be connected with nature.

Indulf: The woods?! I'll pass. I'm not much of a nature guy.

Josephina: (pinches Indulf on the cheek) You're going, mister! You don't have a choice! We're trying to have you guys learn how to be able to do stuff without technology.

Topaz: A camping trip?! That sounds fun! I wanna go!

Donnie: We'll go tomorrow, Topaz. For now, once we're all home, we're gonna start packing the necessities. Food, drinks, extra clothes, first-aid kits, the works.

When the meeting is done, they all head home where they start packing for the camping trip tomorrow. Each one packing the necessities needed for the camp. Tora puts her favorite teddy bear in her bag. Indulf grabs his makeup kit and puts it inside his bag. Liz has her robotic arms that were installed in her room by Donnie to do the packing. Grabbing only the necessities. Topaz and Jasper put their favorite stories in their bags. The next day, everyone is in the garage of the Lair. Putting their stuff in the Turtle Tank.

Indulf: (crosses his arms) I still can't believe we're gonna go on this camping trip. You know I'm not a nature type of guy.

Liz: We don't have much of a choice. And besides, it could be fun. Spending time with your family and doing various activities out in the wild.

Topaz: And it's gonna be awesome! (hops into the Turtle Tank) Now come on! We have to go! No time for chit-chatting!

They all enter the Turtle Tank. Donnie presses a button on his wristband to open the garage door. Raph starts driving to the woods. Once they arrived in the woods and found a spot, the Hamato family started setting up camp. Raph and Tora handle the tents. Veneranda and Mikey grab the food for dinner later on. Jasper and Indulf grab the sleeping bags. Liz and Donnie spray the camp area to get rid of pesky insects including the Oozesquitoes. Toiana grabs the radio to play some music.

Indulf: Are we done now?

Josephina: We are. Everything is all set.

Indulf: Thank goodness! (sits on his knees) Now we can just relax.

Tora: Hey guys! There's a lake nearby! Wanna swim in it later?!

Snivy: That would be lovely. A nice swim in the lake.

Indulf: Good thing we packed our swim-gear.

Topaz: Yup! (to Mikey) So daddy, what are gonna do first?! Can we go hiking?! (grabs beach ball) Play volleyball with a beach ball?! (grabs sketchbook) Do some drawing of nature?!

???: We'll do all that later!

They all turn to see Todd Capybara coming out of the woods.

Leo: Hey Todd. What's up?