Chapter 20: Aiming

Aiming

It was almost dark, and the sun was setting and hiding.
The black ghost appeared in one place near beach. there were large bushes and trees. The tall, large leaves of the plants filled the space.
He wore a cape.
There were threads in different parts of the cape.
After wearing the cape, he tied the threads together to connect the two sides of the cape fabric to cover his sword and dagger, which were in the sheath, as well as his clothes.
He also wore a piece of cape cloth over his head and the cape covered his whole appearance.
He also removed the cloth that covered his face, and the part under the black cloth was not painted black, and had the normal color of his face, showing his beige skin.
He went through the bushes and leaves of the plants and finally reached the beach.
Something about 50 meters away could see the light.
He was walking towards the light.
In addition to him, other men and women followed the same path.
Someone approached him.
A few seconds ago, he noticed the sound of someone stepping on the sand coming towards him.
The man came to him and walked with him.
Man: Did you also come to bet on the fight between Kobti and Gari?
Am I disturbing?
Black Ghost: No.
Man: I asked two questions.
Black Ghost: And I gave an answer to two questions.
Man: So you just came to see the battle.
Black Ghost: No.
Man: Look, because I feel like you're a newcomer. I have a few suggestions for you.
You can give me your money, I will bet on you and then I will return the money to you.
my second suggestion is, I want to go and fight. Bet on me.
The black ghost grinned.
Black Ghost: I have some advice for you too.
First, don't bet with your money.
Because by doing so, you are wasting the effort you put into earning money during the day.
At a time when taxes are heavy, you better not waste your money.
Second, money is important.
But fighting and risking your life to make money is stupid.
Man: The problem is that I don't know anything other than fighting and this is the only way I can make money.
Nor do I have a family or a home.
If I die tonight, no one will be upset.
Black Ghost: And please don't try to steal to make money.
I noticed that you slowly tried to remove my cape.
The man was surprised. He had tried very quietly.
The black ghost picked up a bag, pulled his hand out of his cape, and held it in front of the thief.
Man: I .... I don't know how to thank.
Black Ghost: To appreciate me, just follow my advice.
The thief didn't left him and decided to stay with him.
They reached the fire that had been kindled.
To the left of the fire is ocean water 10 meters away from the fire, with roaring waves coming ashore.
To the right of the fire, 20 meters away, is a large hut built off the coast and covered by some trees.
The cottage is made of wood and is large.
The black ghost and his companion opened the wooden door of the hut and entered it.
The space inside was bigger than he thought.
The space was very large and accommodated many people.
Some were standing, and there were about 20 wooden circular tables with 4 or 5 people sitting around them.
And they were busy with their discourse.
more people were standing and almost the whole space inside was full.
After entering the cottage, wooden stairs are built on the left.
The stairs were L-shaped and at the end you reached a small second floor which was built above the first floor.
It also had wooden railings so that if anyone approached the edge, it would not fall from the top.
The second floor had the best view of the battlefield from above.
A man with light brown hair, as well as moustache and an almost long brown beard, came to the edge of the second floor, put one hand on the wooden railing, and with the other hand raised the earthen stein.
And then he started talking.
"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome!! We have the final battle tonight! I'm glad to see that it 's crowded. Of course ... (on hiccup) It' s always crowded here because we all like to see some bloodshed and have fun.
Tonight we have a bloody fight between two of the toughest fighters, those who defeated all the opponents in the previous fights, and now these two people have to defeat each other to win this tournament.
I hope you enjoy the fight as well as the drink.
Then he put the earthenware stein on his lips and drank all his drink in one breath.
He was drunk and this was evident from the way he talked and walked.
The black ghost and his companion had to pay some money to an official to get there.
Black Ghost: Who was he?
Man: His name is Larmas.
He is the one who made this.
He is a genius! Really see what business he has created for himself!
He has just started doing this alone.
His parents are said to have died when he was 11 years old.
He has been working since he was eleven years old and he has tried so hard to build this place and see how well his work has worked.
The black ghost looked at the drunken man sitting on the second floor at a large table.
He couldn't believe that this drunken man was his childhood friend.
He realized that a woman is against a man.
The two shouted and attacked each other. The battle was really bloody.
man: Who do you think will win?
Black Ghost: That woman has a better way of fighting.
He is skilled and doesn't strike elk blows and hits vital organs.
she will win.
Man: Damn! I bet my money on that man. You seem to know a lot about fighting, why don't you go fight and make some money?
Black Ghost: I don't use my skills to make money. There are better reasons and ways to use my skills.
The man punched the woman in the face and she fell to the ground, but then the woman got up and punched him hard in the eye.
The man shouted in pain.
The woman hit him in various ways, throwing him on his knees and then hitting him hard on the face with her left knee.
And the man fell to the ground.
Black Ghost: That move was really bad.
Man: This is a fight for life!
There are no rules.
Black Ghost: What does it mean?
That is, now that the man is defeated, the battle isn't over?
Man: You are really a newcomer!
The winner does whatever he or she wants with the loser.
They gave an ax to the woman.
The black ghost fastened the black cloth that hung from his neck to his face.
She went over the man's head.
Suddenly the black ghost disappeared. There was no body inside the cape and the cape fell to the ground and the man was very scared and didn't know what had happened.
Suddenly a black ghost appeared in the middle of the square and facing the woman and punched her hard in the face.
The woman stepped back and fell to the ground.
His blow wasn't strong because he didn't want to hurt her.
Black Ghost: End this madness!
You won.
Larmas replaced the fences.
Larmas: What are you doing!?
You messed up! That woman has the right to do whatever she wants with that man.
The black ghost looked over his head.
Black Ghost: Your rules are nonsense! Why are you killing each other!? for money? Ma'am, you won.
Go and enjoy the victory you have achieved.
The woman got up and looked at the black ghost angrily.
Woman: I'm going to show him mercy!! (she points her finger at the black ghost) .... But only if you accept my request to fight.
If you fail, I will punish both of you.
Larmas laughed.
Larmas: It looks like another battle is on the way.
stranger! Do you accept the request?
Black Ghost: I have a request for you too. If I win in less than 10 seconds, you should let me go upstairs to talk to you.
Larmas laughed and placed the elbows of both hands on the wooden guards and bent down.
Larmas: He thinks he can beat the champion of tournament in less than 10 seconds !!
(Continued to laugh) .... OK.
I agree, now let's start the battle.
He stood there watching the battle closely.
The woman shouted and rushed towards the black ghost.
The black ghost had clenched his fists and waited for the woman to approach.
The woman kicked him with her left foot when she reached him.
The black ghost quickly tilted his body to the right, dodging the blow, and punched the woman in the right side with his right hand.
The severity of the blow was low to only cause pain.
Immediately afterwards, he grabbed the woman by the neck with his left hand, lifted her off the ground, and knocked her firmly to the ground.
Everyone was amazed.
Larmas said in astonishment: What are you going to do with her?
The black ghost sat down and helped the woman get up.
Black Ghost: Forgiveness.
Then he said in a warning tone: Now it is your turn to do as you say.
Larmas: Come up.
The black ghost went to the stairs and climbed them.
There was a large table with 10 people sitting around it.
Larmas: What do you like to drink?
Black Ghost: I didn't come for drink.
I have come to give you an offer.
Larmas took on a thoughtful appearance.
Larmas: I'm listening.
Black Ghost: I know you and your father. I know what happened to him.
Larmas's face turned red.
Black Ghost: I know he was killed in battle against the order of the devils.
He was one of the brave men who remained loyal to tomiro rovener and lost his life to save the people from the great devil.
Larmas: First of all!!!
I don't care who you are and where you came from and how you know these! I forgot these things and came to terms with it!
Black Ghost: My father was killed along with your father.
I lived in the castle like you.
Larmas looked at him in surprise.
Black Ghost: You and I have both experienced the same wound.
Our fathers were both brave and stood against the beelzebub and eventually burned in the fire.
And now we remember them as heroes.
Because they weren't afraid, they were brave.
my father gave me a goal before he died. That the great devil must be destroyed!
He and his evil order must be destroyed.
Now I ask you to accompany me on this path. To avenge your father, you lost your mother as a child, like kelausius rovener.
You only had your father and the demons killed him in the worst way!
There were tears in his eyes and his hands were shaking.
The black ghost continued angrily.
Black Ghost: Our fathers died because they had a great goal!
They died because they were good men!Don't tell me it doesn't matter to you!
You really don't like to continue your father's goal and finish it!!?
Take a look at yourself!!!
You are pathetic!!!
You are a drunken and a idiot! who has created a place for aimless people to torture and kill each other for no reason, and he makes money in that way.
Your father is ashamed of having such a son!!!
You have ruined his reputation!
When I knew you ... you were a boy who was friends with kelausius rovener.
We all envied you and tried to be strong and enlightened like you.
But now look at yourself and see what you have become!!!
A stupid drunk who has started tournaments in which people who have nothing, fights over money!
What do you think your father would have told you if he were here now?!
Let me tell you something!
It is better to go and take a look at the roveners's castle.
A bag hangs next to the gate.
Inside that bag is the ashes of our fathers.
Larmas was flushed and his tears were flowing.
Black Ghost: That bag is still there after 15 years.
Funeral services haven't even been held for them yet.
Tell me, they were the ones who fought to defend the people of this land, did they not deserve a funeral?
Larmas's eyes were round and he was staring at a one point on table.
The black ghost picked up his stein and a pitcher.
Then he tilted the pitcher and poured the drink into the stein.
He placed the stein firmly on the table.
The sound of the stein hitting the table was loud.
He placed the glass to the right of the table.
Larmas's sword was in its sheath, and the sheath and the sword had fallen to the ground.
The black ghost picked up the sword and pulled it out of its sheath.
Then he put the sword to the left of the table.
Black Ghost: My suggestion to you is to unite with me to fight the great devil and fulfill the goal of our fathers and return this land to its glorious days.
Eliminate the source of oppression and take revenge on our fathers.
Do something so that people feel safe again.
I can't destroy them all alone and I need allies. And I think who can understand me better than those who experienced my pain themselves.
I put two paths in front of you.
He pointed his finger to the stein.
Black Ghost: You can continue this way of life until the day you die, as a person who has done nothing important in life and just got drunk and watched the battle of others.
A man who only seeks money, like the rest of the tribal chiefs who left our fathers alone in the battle against the great devil.
Then he pointed his finger at the sword.
Black Ghost: also you can make a big change in yourself and set a big goal for your life.
You can unite with me to go to war with the great devil together.
Something that no one has the courage to do.
We can kill these evil demons who have conquered our land.
We can bring hope and security back to this land.
What do you think? Which do you choose?
Larmas was staring at a point, impressed and saying nothing.
An old grief had taken over his whole being again.
An old wound that had reopened.
The voices of the men burning in the fire came alive again in his ears.
The most of 9 people were absolutely sure that they had seen the black ghost.
Black Ghost: Larmas!
I will be back tomorrow and you have one day to make the most important decision of your life.
Then the black ghost disappeared and there was no trace of him.
Larmas was still sitting there after the black ghost left.
it was night.
He was looking at a point and thinking.
He finally did something.
He picked up a stein filled by drink.
He looked at it. He turned it over in his hand and kept looking at it.
Then he shouted and threw it down from the second floor.