Chapter 18: Changing

Changing

It has been 10 days since kelausius was brought to the cave.
He is still unconscious.
Malgip and the doctors he brought don't know what to do.
They say he is alive but don't know why he doesn't wake up or get better.
He is in a fixed position and it makes no difference.
He breathes and his heart works but he doesn't wake up.
Melgip asked for help from friends who he was sure could help him.
One day he was out of the cave, standing in front of a mountain on a green hill, waiting for his two powerful friends.
He was finally able to see them from a distance.
They were approaching very slowly.
They were both old, but one of them was walking with a wooden cane, and the other person was holding his other hand and helping him to climb the hill.
They finally reached Melgip.
Melgip: Thank you very much for coming. cormas Oxo Thank you very much for coming.
cormas Oxo: I'm proud to help Melgip. Glad to see you again.
cormas was a tall man, but he was younger than Melgip, but he was also old.
The other man was old and crooked.
He had a white beard and very long white hair that was blown by the wind.
Melgip: Sir, thank you for coming anyway.
The old man smiled but said nothing.
Melgip: I'm glad to see you too.
Melgip teleported them into the cave.
Melgip: The Great valtyer.
I think the only one who can help him is you. cormas, is there a special magic to wake the unconscious?
Witch Cormas: Yes! If allowed ....
valtyer raised his hand as a sign that there was no need for magic.
Witch Cormas: Okay great valtyer.
If you say I don't use magic, there must be a reason.
Melgip: Great valtyer!
Please do something. This boy is like my own son. I raised him like my own child.
Help him!
valtyer looked at Melgip, and at the witch.
Malgip: I don't understand what you are saying. what does it mean?
What is happening to him?
What do you mean he is changing?
What happened to him on the cursed side?
valtyer had not uttered a word all this time.
Because he has not been able to speak since he was born.
In fact, he uses another way to talk to others, he has the power to convey his words to the minds of others.
The melgip and the wizard hear these words in their heads.
valtyer: He went where he should have gone, this is written in his destiny. Where he changes and becomes what Vardas needs.
He is changing, and these changes are very painful and cause a lot of pain in his head and other organs.
He isn't actually unconscious and he is asleep. I made him fall into this deep sleep because if he was awake, he would have to endure a lot of pain.
So it is better to be asleep and not feel these pains until these changes are over.
Melgip: So this is because of you!?
valtyer: Melgip, you have to accept that he is no longer a child who is always with you. You have to accept this. Now do what I tell you.
Are sword and dagger ready?
Malgip: Yes. They are truly unique.
I tried them and they have a lot of power. I think that myth is true.
valtyer: Yes, and for the same sword and dagger that Carmos and I have come here. To do a series of preconditions.
I didn't come for kelausius from the beginning because I instilled in his brain to make him sleep.
I have come to make preparations for something else.
valtyer: Cormas!
Place those two weapons on the ground next to kelausius.
I ask you to apply the spell of ownership to kelausius and someone else. These two weapons are very powerful and will become even stronger.
So they only must have two masters. Two masters who don't have an evil nature and they will use these two weapons in the right way.
I know them.
cormas: Who's the masters?
I need their blood for this spell.
valtyer: kelausius and his eldest son.
Cormas: But this boy doesn't even have a wife! Where can I get the blood of his eldest child?
valtyer: He will be born in the distant future and yes we don't have access to him.
But it's no problem, his blood type will be like kelausius and he's the most similar child among his thousands of children to him.
You can use two drops of kelausius blood and use one for kelausius's property and the other for Kwaski.
Kwaski Rovener is the name of his eldest child.
cormas cuts kelausius's hand a little with a dagger to shed drops of blood on the dagger.
He poured the drops on the sword and dagger.
valtyer: Emphasize only kelausius rovener and only Kwaski rovener and no one else but these two.
And only you can change this spell, and with your death, this spell must be immortal.
Mention all these points!
This spell should not be destroyed by your death! This spell must be eternal.
In addition, put another spell on these two weapons, put some magical power in these two weapons and perform another spell to be a connection between the two weapons and the minds of the masters.
So that they can control the weapons with their minds, and such two weapons can be used remotely.
They must be able to stay in the air at the command of the master and attack with his command.
You have to use magic to give these abilities to these two weapons.
This is how these two weapons become stronger.
And only those two men should be the masters of these two weapons.
Cormas: Well, great valtyer.
these spells are very hard and I need some time.
Melgip: I think you have seen some interesting things in the future.
valtyer: You can't even imagine what the future will be like.
It took a while for cormas to get up from the ground and return to the other two old men.
Cormas: Everything is ready.
Melgip One point, no one else can pick up these two weapons because the property of the ownership spell is that only the original owner can use it, and if others want to use it and don't own it, their hands will burn and will not heal.
This is the property of this spell.
So you and no one else should use a weapon with the intention of using or lifting it.
valtyer: That's why I suggested this spell. I'll be back when one month passes. Melgip, wait until then.
Melgip then teleported them out.

One month passed and then valtyer returned to the cave with the wizard.
valtyer stood in front of kelausius.
He took a wooden cane with both hands and closed his eyes.
Gradually, kelausius opened his eyes.
valtyer opened his eyes too.
In addition to the two, they had brought another man with them.
kelausius saw the two weapons and then picked them up.
The grips were soft.
Everything in two weapons look like great.

he feels a new things

he feels a new things. the sounds are more clear than before. now he can see the things better. and he feels a power. a lot of power.
valtyer: There is still work to be done, kelausius.
Kelausius: you are that voice! I heard you in the forest.
valtyer just smiled.
valtyer: yes.
kelausius: why you don't talk in normal way?
valtyer: Unfortunately, I can't speak with my mouth.
kelausius: I'm sorry.
valtyer: There is nothing wrong with that, I have a better powers. kelausius, you have changed.
After approaching that strange object, you made changes and this change will be very useful.
These changes include tremendous physical strength and faster healing than other people, and some of your senses such as hearing and other things are now stronger than before. All this is because of that object, because that object causes changes in every creatures and makes them better and stronger.
You stood near it for about an hour and maybe longer.
worse is, you touched it with both hands.
In addition, your two weapons have special abilities that Melgip is aware of and you must learn to use them well.
This man I brought is going to make the clothes I told him for you, he just needs your sizes, shoulder width and other things.
Just know that the time for war with the order of devils hasn't come yet, but that time will come soon.
Kelausius: Okay. Training and preparation is better than useless attack. I will continue to practice.
valtyer: Good.