Chapter 29: The Final Battle pt 2

Facing The Devil

a large army of men disguised as Devils stood at a distance from the entrance of Mortabolis tribe.
In front of the army stood a muscular short man with a different suit, his mask covering his whole face and two small horns above his head.
He had armor on his chest and abdomen that covered up to his shoulders.
He carried two weapons, the end of the stick of weapons was the head of a spear, and below the spear-like part of the weapon, one side had three blades and the other side had a sickle-like blade with a big arch.
The great devil was holding two weapons and staring at the entrance of Mortabolis.
The tribe was surrounded by the risen ground which looked like mountain, leaving only a one way to enter the tribe. the great devil had lined up his army in front of the entrance.
A devil was approaching from the left, bowing when he reached the great devil.
The great devil took his eyes off the gate of the tribe and turned his head towards the devil and said: where is the thorabolis unit? Didn't you see them on the way?
Devil: No Lord. Strange, they should have been here by now.
The Great Devil: After we destroy here, we go to Thorabolis. I can't wait any longer, every second we waste is a favor to the enemy.

Away from the army of the great devil and the entrance gate of Mortabolis, there is a hill overlooking this area, on which a man in black stands and looks at the army of the devils.
A middle-aged man in a dark blue robe and a long cane approaches the Black ghost and says: Ghost, are you ready?
The black ghost turned his head to Kormas and said, "it's strange, I dedicated my whole life to face him, to wipe out every last one of his followers. after everything I been through, I thought when I get my chance to face him I would be ready. But now ... Now that I see him, I realize I'm afraid of facing him like everyone else.
Kormas: you're afraid of him?!
Black Ghost: if I lose to him today ... my whole life will be a big failure. I always wondered what would happen if I lose, Melgip always said he is a monster."
Kormas: You better control your nerves.
Everyone depends on you to defeat him, if you can't, then who can? It might take time for wizards to enter the tribe, so it's important that you guys defeat them in the tribe, and if Beelzebub would be there, you should defeat him in there. Remember that you can't doubt and you should do it. if he's a monster, you are too. your masters created him and you should put an end to their mess.

The black ghost nod in approval.

Kormas: now, when you wanna close that gate?

Black Ghost: We wait for them to reach the gate. and when some of them went into the tribe, I close the entrance.
Their army is going to be divided into two parts, we fight those outside the tribe, and Larmas and his men fight those inside. If Beelzebub be here, I'll stay, if he's gonna be in the other part, I'll go there.
Kormas: We will quickly defeat them and then we come inside.
The black ghost nod in approval as he looked at the army of devils.
Seventy-seven wizards and witches were sitting behind the hill.

The army of the great devil set out and
entered the gate of Mortabolis.
The black ghost placed his right and left hands on the ground and closed his eyes.
Feeling power, feeling a flow of energy on his hands right when he put his bare hands on the ground, he can feels every step of the army of devils, every steps they take he can feel it too, he can see it like he's there, hear their chat and every step they take like he's with them. At the time a cool wind blows, making his hair blow. While feeling the cool breeze, he smiles under the mask in satisfaction, he doesn't feel the energy only in the ground, it's also in him like a hidden treasure which was always there with him, it makes him feel, now he and earth are one, combined as one being. So he's still with Kormas but he focus and moves with the flow of energy to the entrance of Mortabolis and he then he decides in his mind to: Rise!