Chapter 15: Return To Homeland

Return To Homeland

Kelausius had returned to his tribe after many years.
When his father was the chief of the tribe, all the people were happy.
Some were singing. singing could be heard in the streets.
In the past, there were guards to stop a theft or a conflict.
There was security and people had a comfortable life.
But now nothing was the same.
kelausius heard from the end of the alley screams and shouts.
The devils were scattered in the corners of the streets.
Fear was on the faces of all people.
Everyone was looking for their own work, and when everyone saw the devils, they quickly passed in front of them.
Many years have passed since the demons took possession of the tribe.
The people have always hoped for the Mortabolis because they fought for the security of the people, but now nothing is the same.
There is no hope in people's faces.
Only fear can be seen in them.
The great devil didn't set any limits for his demons, and they do whatever they want, and no one punishes them for their cruel deeds.
Anger erupts in the presence of kelausius. He is very angry to see his people in this situation.
The women have cloths on their faces because they may be attacked by devils in the alley and forcibly taken to the Roveners' castle.
That is why they cover their faces to hide their beauty.
A mother and her little girl were walking down the street in front of Kelausius.
Suddenly, two demons attacked and stuck the mother to the wall.
The woman screamed and asked for help from those on the street.
But no one did anything.
The shopkeepers lowered their heads and continued their work.
Passers-by looked and continued on their way.
kelausius stood up.
He looked at a little girl who was trying to help her mother, but one of the demons slapped the girl hard on the face and she fell to the ground.
The mother begged them, but they just laughed.
kelausius took a deep breath to control his anger.
He pulled a black cloth over his face so that only his eyes could be seen.
Then he took his steps very slowly.
He slowly approached one of the devils.
The woman noticed him but didn't react so that he would not be exposed.
kelausius approached one of the devils.
The devil had drawn his sword in a sheath, and the sheath hung from the right side of his waist.
In a quick move, kelausius put his hand forward and drew his sword, and immediately struck the devil with a vertical blow on the head.
Another devil: You dig your own grave with what you did!
He quickly picked up his weapon.
He wanted to strike, but before that, kelausius grabbed the wrist which the devil was holding a weapon.
And kelausius thrust his sword into his belly, and pushed him against the wall.
He pulled out his sword and thrust it into his chest.
The devil screamed in pain.
kelausius looked into his eyes angrily and said with hatred
Kelausius: I will not have mercy on any of you! The merit of all of you is death!
Then he drew his sword and let go of the devil.
He threw his sword on the ground.
Then he noticed that everyone in the alley was looking at him.
He went to the mother and daughter.
Mother: Thank you sir !!! Thank you very much !!!
Kelausius: We must go fast! Certainly more will come. where is your house? I can get you there quickly.
He put his hand on the shoulder of the woman and the girl and then brought them into the dimension and they disappeared.
The people around were surprised.
The woman gave the address of the house and then kelausius took them to their house.
Woman: Sir, thank you very much! You saved my life.
Kelausius: I did my duty, lady.
he fisted his right hand and placed it in front of his abdomen and he did the same with his another hand and placed the left hand above his right hand and bowed for her.
Then he disappeared and entered the dimension.
He took off his cape and removed the black cloth from his face.
He teleported to an alley near the Great Library of Mortablis.
He came out of the alley and went to the library and entered it.
He looked around.
The library was almost empty and no one but three people were inside.
Kelausius sighed because the library was empty.
He regrets that very few people come here. This is where the history of vardas and many other things are. The only reason people are superstitious is because they are illiterate and not interested in reading. Perhaps there are very few people who are literate.
All around the room is full of bookshelves that are placed in front of the wall.
Next to the front door is a table with an official sitting behind it.
The official said with lethargy and impatience.
Librarian: How many hours do you want to be here?
Kelausius: I think 2 hours is enough.
Library manager: Give 20 mirchis.
Silver coins are called mirchis.
in the vardas, wizards made a coin with silver and gold for people and the valtyer suggested this to witches.
Kelausius gave 20 mirchis to the man.
The official pointed to a young girl who was cleaning one of the shelves.
The girl quickly came to kelausius.
He had dark brown hair with light brown eyes.
Girl: Hi sir, I'm here to help you.
The girl's face was full of sweat and it was clear that she had been working for a long time.
kelausius fisted his right hand and placed it in front of his abdomen, punched his left hand and placed it above his right hand and bowed to the girl.
Kelausius: Hello lady. If you please, give me the book of legends of the cursed area.
He had a small smile on his face.
The girl's face was flushed.
Kelausius: Is there a problem?
The girl smiled and looked at the ground.
Girl: No sir. Only, no one has ever respected me like this before.
For people like me, no one bows.
Kelausius: I'm sorry. I think you have a hard life. Unfortunately, people harass others with their behavior.
The girl smiled.
Girl: Follow me to give you the book.
Kelausius put both his hands behind his waist and grabbed his left wrist with his right hand.
And then he followed the girl.
He always puts his hands behind his back.
The girl went to the shelf where the history books were placed.
she gave the book to kelausius.
kelausius took the book with his right hand.
He brought a bag forward with his left hand.
The girl looked at the bag in surprise.
Girl: What is this?
Kelausius: You have a hard life.
Maybe I can help you with this.
Please accept this as a gift from me.
I'm sure you don't have a good income from here, because people aren't interested in the library and rarely come here.
The girl smiled again.
Girl: I work in different places besides here. I have an old mother that I have to take care of.
life is hard. You have to work hard to live comfortably. In addition to working hard, luck is also very necessary.
Unfortunately, I never got the good luck.
Kelausius: Please accept this from me. I hope I helped.
The girl reluctantly took the money from him.
she lowered his head and said, "Thank you."
kelausius smiled.
He liked the girl and something is similar about her.
He thought to himself that if his grandfather was here now and saw that he liked such a girl, he would argue with her and shout at her.
He sat down on a wooden chair, placed the book on the table in front of him, and began flipping through the book.
After flipping through a long time, he finally found what he was looking for.
Powerful black metal legend.
Concentrated liquid with black color.
This metal is very rare.
The last quantity of this metal found was taken to the castle of Chief Zorabil to make weapons with it, but then due to migration to the other side, the metal was never used.
Kelausius had found what he wanted.
Now he wanted to read more things in this book.