Reigniting A Broken Flame

The sun continues to move at it's designated time,moving slowly from the east,as it travels to the west,since winter is coming,the temperature slowly drops into a cooler breeze,cold winds starting to blow pass the town,sending some slight shivers to their skin.A certain shepperd sits silently at a tree branch,being in his stealth mode,resting in an area where you least expect him,the tree that reminded him of a memory where he had fallen onto Marshall's lap ,as they continued to swing,making Chase threwn in a certain distance.Chase's eyes caught a glimpse of a white figure making it's way towards the lookout driveway,turning his head towards the white figure,he immediately realized it was his bestfriend,or at least he still thinks that way,walking towards Adventure Bay.Recently this days,the dal would often take long walks through town,saying he was gonna meet his friend who recently moved here,still curiosity surrounded the shepperd's mind,wondering who this mysterious pup was,wondering if he or she is the reason why Marshall always comes home with a happy smile on his face,daydreaming in every meal,taking long walks everytime theres no mission,everyone can't help but think that maybe Marshall was quite fond to this certain friend of his.

After that day,the day where Marshall finally exposed his hidden secret towards his friend,the day where he told him that he loves him,but only to be rejected in a harsh manner,and that was the day where everything change.Chase and Skye grew closer towards each other,doing almost everything,as for Marshall,well he changed to,in a different way,his not the same pup as before,always drained,not having any motivation of everything,barely saying a word to anyone,including Chase,and his leader.Having a hard time moving on about what happend, lethargy was the only emotion that could described it.

Naturally their was a long period of sadness and pain that the dal had endured,the light in the dally's eyes completely vanished,always seemed drained,not participating in their games,both of them are not as close as they used to be,not talking to him anymore,always avoiding him everytime they cross path,even if their alone, he would just make an excuse for him to distant himself towards the shepperd. Ryder, Skye, Rubble, Rocky and Zuma all wondered the same thing 'What happened?', apparently,every time they asked,the answers always ends up with a 'It's not important--I don't wanna talk about it--I'm ok,I'm just tired,' ending it with a fake and a forcibly smile. The once cheerful and always full of life fire pup changed into a lethargic and lifeless one,everything about him change,not being clumsy anymore,barely saying his catchphrase during mission,not talking to anyone,silently crying in his pup house,talking walks alone.

But all those behaviour of the dal soon changed,returning to his old happy and clumsy self,like a drained battery that was charged up,feeling energetic again,but the only thing that didn't change was that,he still distant himself towards the shepperd.Although the whole team was happy to know that the dal was back to his former self,Chase can't help but feel a peculiar feeling developing inside of him,wondering how did Marshall gained his former self.Who IS this pup that is making Marshall this happy....

Chase silently landed on the ground,slowly trailing the dal,trying to stay out of sight as much as possible.Chase wouldn't dare use the word JELOUSY to label the peculiar feeling he has,instead,curiosity is one of his excuse.Still,he can't help but wonder,he could care less who was the pup,Marshall was meeting,then again Why?.Chase hid between the corner of two buildings,watching as the dal happily cross the street,noticing that the dal was headed to a fast-food restaurant that just recently opened in Adventure Bay,Marshall entered the building,automatic doors opening,heading towards the dining area of the restsurant.Chase swiftly crosses the road,knowing he didn't need to enter the restaurant to hear them,instead he walked at the corner of the building,crawling in his belly towards the inside at a large and neatly trimmed bush,poking his head at the top,enough to see the people at the patio,still he can't help but feel like a complete stalker,as he saw Marshall was headed towards a table for two.