Chapter 102: Darkness Rises

Aria wakes up in the morning to see Lloyd not sleeping next to her in bed "Lloyd" she steps out of bed and changes clothes.

"Lloyd" she calls out again as she walks down the stairs

She heard yelling out on the deck

"oh no" Aria quickly runs outside and gasps

Zane and Cole are injured on the ground, Lloyd is holding Kai by his throat and Jay is standing a bit away from them not sure what to do.

"Lloyd stop now!" Aria shouts running over

Lloyd turns to her, his eyes are glowing dark green, he lets go of Kai. Kai collapses to his knees and catches his breath.

"Aria" Lloyd's eyes stop glowing and he runs over to her smiling "Did you sleep well?"

"Lloyd" Aria glares at him

"What?" Lloyd looks confused

"Dude!" Jay shouts "What the fuck!"

Aria looks at him "Jay don't"

"No this has to stop!" Jay shouts

"Jay's right" Cole stands up "Lloyd's just using us as punching bags now!"

Lloyd wraps his arms around Aria's waste and growls

"Lloyd relax" Aria says sweetly

"Aria you aren't helping" Kai says standing up

"But Misako said-"

Zane cut her off "Lloyd almost just killed us"

"I think you should stay away from him Aria" Cole suggests

"No!" Lloyd shouts as his eyes glow

"Lloyd no" Aria says grabbing his hands from her waist "relax"

"Nobody is taking you from me" Lloyd says as his hair turns fully silver

"Oh no" Aria looks at the ninja "boys run now!"

A pulse of energy goes through Ninjago, all trees and grass whither and die leaving them all black. Roots and vines come up through the ground tearing up streets and wrapping around buildings and some people.

At the monastery the ninja dodge vines of thorns

"I take it back!" Cole shouts "Aria stays with Lloyd!"

"A little too late to take that back Cole- Ah!" Jay got cut on the shoulder from thorns being shot at him

"Lloyd stop!" Aria's eyes glow purple and she grabs his wrists "this isn't you"

Lloyd grabs Aria by the throat and throws her to the floor with enough force to knock her unconscious.

"Aria!" the ninja shout

Lloyd's vines wrap around the Ninja and pull them to their knees. The ninja struggle and try to break free. Lloyd walks over to Aria and picks her up. The Monastery gets covered in vines and thorns, it continues to grow until it becomes a castle. 

Nya, Jay, Cole, Kai, Zane, and Wu are trapped in a glowing vine cage near a throne, everything is made of vines and thorns. The ninja look around in horror, they never would've imagined something like this. They watch Lloyd as he walks into the room.

Lloyd sit's on a throne and lays Aria on his lap, he smiles and hugs her "nobody can take you from me now, my Yin"