Chapter 94: Superstar Rockin' Jay

After entering the game Aria easily got the hang of it. She quickly did her famous game tactic, do every single side quest and she was able to max out everything along with Alexander. Who knows how long she's been in the game but she was loving it. She wasn't the only one who's made a name for herself, Jay did as well.

She's met Jay 5 times in the game already, her and him sat down and had a long talk. Jay has surprisingly forgiven her after she explained why. After that day her and him had teamed up on multiple side quests.

Today Aria and Alexander were messing with some Red Visors in the city. After defeating them for exp they went to their hideout, The League Of Jay's.

"Yo Jay!" Aria shouts entering the underground room

Jay looked at her "oh hey welcome back Aria, did you get your new custom outfit?"

"Yep" Aria replies happily

"We even got some exp from Red Visors" Alexander adds excitedly

"Awesome" Jays says and he high-fives Alexander

"I'm surprised you two get along so well" Aria comments sitting down on a chair

"Who wouldn't like this guy" Jay says "he's awesome"

Alexander shrugs smugly "it's true"

Aria rolls her eyes

"Well I must go meet my followers" Jay says grabbing his guitar and heading out

Aria went upstairs with Alexander, they sat on the sofas and watched with amusement.

Jaywalkin 238 walked on stage "Attention, League of Jay!" No one pays attention and he turns up his volume. It echoes across the room "Attention League of Jay! It is time... for the arrival of our hero. Our inspiration... the reason for our very existence! Superstar Rockin' Jay... himself!"

Jay rises to the stage from below, strumming a guitar. Jay hands over his guitar to Jaywalkin 238.

"Aww" Jay chuckles, waving

"Such a show off" Aria says taking a sip of her drink "hm, good alcohol considering this is a game"

"I can't believe they have alcohol in a kids game" Alexander sighs

They hear Jay gasp "Guys? Is that really you?!"

Aria looks up to see Jay run over and hug the ninja. Aria chokes on her drink and spits it out coughing.

Alexander pats her back "Aria what's wrong?"

"Wow, I've been waiting for you. Is this place awesome or what?!" Jay shouts excitedly to the ninja

Aria stares at the ninja "I.. can't face them" Aria stands up and runs away 'not yet'