Chapter 93: Would You Like to Enter Prime Empire?

Alexander walked out of the dressing room "Are you sure it's ok for you to be buying my clothes?"

"Of course, you're my personal guard after all, I have to make sure you look like a normal person" Aria looks up at him "looks good"

"Is it really necessary for me to suppress my powers?" Alexander asks

"Yes, while you suppress your powers your hair is black. You can't go walking around with silver hair" Aria replies "it might be normal in the shadow lands but not in ninjago"

"I never understand these humans" Alexander sighs

"Even after reliving my life over and over I never will either, but now that you've appeared this time, it'll be interesting" Aria stands and walks away

"Re...living?" Alexander stares at her

Aria turned around "are you coming?"

"Y-yes" Alexander catches up to her "where to now?"

"My turn to change" Aria tells him "I need new clothes as well"

Aria looked through clothes until she found an outfit and went into the changing room. She smiled at her choice before going back out.

 She smiled at her choice before going back out

"Alright let's go" Aria says happily

Alexander followed Aria around town normally, Aria saw most people on the new phones playing games. That gave her an idea. Aria headed to the arcade, there she taught Alexander some of her favorite games.

"I win again" Aria says

"One more time" Alexander crosses his arms

"Just admit defeat" Aria smirks

"Never" Alexander says pinching Aria's nose and she laughs

Suddenly a power surge flows through the city, Aria looks over at the game now on all the screens: Prime Empire.

"What's this?" Aria questions walking over to the game

"This doesn't seem normal" Alexander states

"Well their isn't a game I haven't played before" Aria rolls up her sleeves and begins playing

30 minutes go by and Aria reaches level 13. The game suddenly speaks "Would you like to enter Prime Empire?"

Aria selects yes, a bright light shines and the game itself opens.

"Woah" Aria says amazed

"Princess-"

"This definitely isn't a normal game" Aria smirks "looks like another villain has appeared"

"Will we help him empress?" Alexander asks

"No I've already played my part of the villain, it's time to play hero again" Aria turns to the game "if this guy wants to play then let's play"

Aria and Alexander enter the game and it shuts close behind them.