Chapter 50: Enkrypted

The Ninja are in Kryptarium Prison, escorted by Warden Noble and locked in shackles made of Vengestone to prevent them from using their elements and Cole's ghost abilities. They immediately attract the attention of the enemies they imprisoned.

Dareth later visits them and informs them that the Realm Crystal has been stolen and that he baked a cake for them with tools inside, only to realize that Cole, due to his habit, has eaten it. With no other way of helping them, Dareth leaves them.

-

Ronin coughed up water "it hurts"

"good" Aria said shoving his head back under the lake

"Lord Aria aren't you afraid you might kill him?" Hanabusa asks worriedly

"No" Aria replied bringing Ronin back up for air

He coughed up more water before Aria pushed him back under

"Isn't that cruel?" Hanabusa asks

"Not for him, he traded the ninja in for money" Aria says ruthlessly "he's nothing more then a dog to me"

Aria let's him up again and he coughs up more water "s-stop p-please I-I'll t-tell y-you s-something y-you d-don't k-know"

"trading information for your life" Aria says and pushes Ronin to the ground at her feet "fine, speak dog"

Ronin caught his breath before looking up at her "you've known Lloyd your whole life, before the accident"

"I know, that's not good information" Aria crosses her arms

"L-Lloyd's hair is turning silver like yours" Ronin says "I know a way you can control your powers, you and Lloyd are the Yin and Yang of Ninjago, if you and Lloyd split the powers between you two you both will have your dark and light sides balanced"

"...I can't do that" Aria sighs and looks at Ronin "I'll spare you this time, don't double cross me again"

-

The ninjas soon have lunch and Captain Soto overhears them talking about a Djinn, especially Nadakhan. He tells them how they can only defeat them using the venom of the Tiger Widow on Tiger Widow Island, however, the Ninja have a fight with the other inmates until the guards break them up before Soto has a chance to tell them the location of The Tiger Widow Island.

Soon, the Mechanic and some other inmates come to the Ninja. Cole calls him a fourth tier bad guy, which starts a food fight. During the fight, the Mechanic and two other prisoners capture Zane to take him apart. As the others fight they realize both Zane and the Mechanic are missing. Before the Mechanic could take out anything, P.I.X.A.L. shot out bolts of electricity, causing the Mechanic to go flying.

Zane joins the others only to be sent to the "Hole" with his friends for starting the food fight. Soto quickly tells Lloyd to help break him out if he wants to know where the map is before noticing his the fork that he has been using for a peg leg is missing.

The Ninja are sitting together in the "Hole" in Kryptarium, put there by Warden Noble for starting a tussle during lunchtime. Lloyd uses Soto's fork that he took during the food fight to untie himself and frees his friends with his Golden Power. As their elemental powers are back, they manage to escape, taking Captain Soto with them, who is now using a trumpet for a peg leg, alerting the guards.

After they got out of the prison through the sewers, Soto tells them that the map with the location of the Tiger Widow Island is on a lantern, but the lantern is situated on board of Nadakhan's ship, Misfortune's Keep. Soto also states that Nya is a spitting image of someone he knows, but does not tell who.