Chapter 53: Wishmasters

Back in New Ninjago City, Cole, Lloyd, and Nya discuss their next plan of action. Dareth attempts to help by bringing in the Hageman Brothers for ideas, but Ronin dismisses them. However, the ninja finally formulate a plan, using Jay's note, which was written on the back of some blueprints for a Raid Zeppelin, to build their own Raid Zeppelin and sneak into Djinjago to save him.

Meanwhile, Patty Keys introduces several tourists to Yang's Haunted Temple, only to watch as the structure is torn out of the ground as a result of the Djinn Blade's power and is absorbed into the reconstructing Djinjago. Nadakhan, impressed with the temple, decides to preserve it.

However, an infuriated Master Yang appears, confronting the Djinn, only to be driven off by a water cannon controlled by Dogshank, fleeing his temple with his students. Flintlocke arrives with two recruits named Colin and Landon that Nadakhan renames Bucko and Squiffy before dismissing the three of them, reflecting on his plans and success.

-

"this is.." Aria looked around "the golden peaks? It's the birthplace of the golden weapons"

"Yes it it" the old man replied looking around happily "It brings back memories"

"Old man what are we doing here?" Aria asks

"This is the perfect place to meditate and speak with unrested souls" he explains "their may be a reason Ari's soul is inside you. I can help, just close your eyes and concentrate"

The Old man sits down and Aria sits across from him. They both close their eyes.

After a bit Aria sighs "this isn't doing anything, how am I-" when she opened her eyes she saw nothing but black "...ok maybe it did do something"

"Aria"

Aria turned around to see another girl.

"Who are you?" Aria asks

The girl smiles "I'm Ari, I'm your big sister"