chapter 70

The entrance of BMW 4S shop.

Lin Yuzhen bit his lip and looked at Jiang Ning's eyes, not knowing how to describe it.

"Stop making trouble."

She wanted to leave, "Five hundred thousand for a car! Don't spend money indiscriminately."

Jiang Ning took her into the store.

Several salesmen inside saw Jiang Ning and immediately recognized that he was the local tyrant two days ago.

It should be the license plate today.

They felt regretful when they thought of missing an order last time, but at any rate it was just a single order, so let's lose a little bit.

"Mr. Jiang?"

The saleswoman saw that Jiang Ning and Lin Yu were real, and immediately got up and walked over.

"Are you here to get the license? I just got the license down."

She hasn't even arrived in a hurry yet.

"No, no more cards."

Jiangning Road.

The female salesman was startled and didn't get the license. What does it mean?

Seeing Lin Yuzhen's embarrassed look, is it possible that he came to return the car?

When the other sales heard this, there was such a guess.

That's right. I bought nearly half a million cars without a test drive and didn't look at it seriously. The pretense is very good, but it's not impossible to find people who can't refuel after buying them back.

It's a joke now.

I thought it was really rich!

Return the car? It's not that easy, I'm afraid it really came to make trouble.

"This car, you can bring me another one."

Jiang Ning pointed to the car in the exhibition hall and said, "It's exactly the same, let's get another one."

"what did you say?"

The female salesman was shocked, as if she had heard her wrong.

Another one?

"Another one, bought last time and crashed."

Jiang Ning took out the card and handed it to the female salesman, "Hurry up, I'm going home to eat my mother's meal."

The female salesperson realized that Jiang Ning really wanted to buy another one, and his face blushed with excitement.

People who don't know thought she had just experienced some strenuous exercise!

"Yes! I will handle it for you!"

The saleswoman was crying excitedly.

It's only a few days now, so come buy another one!

She earned another order!

Several salesmen sitting not far away, their Adam's apple slipped, they wanted to cry without tears, and their eyes were red with envy.

They can't talk about two orders in a month, but this newcomer is the same person who bills consecutively.

Two cars, one million!

Are rich people so crazy these days?

"Jiangning, if you spend money indiscriminately, my mother will be unhappy."

Lin Yu said helplessly.