chapter 64

Su Mei doesn't know what to do, five million!

She didn't dare to take so much money without any merit, even if it was compensation, she didn't need so much.

She didn't know that if she could not obtain her forgiveness, the loss of Donghai Bank was far more than 20 billion!

"It's too much, I really can't charge it, just two hundred yuan for medical expenses."

Su Mei did not nod, but Xue Xing and the others kept bowing, and did not dare to raise their heads.

"Then I will accept it first."

Su Mei was helpless, she didn't know how to refuse, she should wait for Lin Yuzhen to come back and let her find a way to deal with it.

Xue Xing and his party were relieved when they saw Su Mei Ken accept it. They thought Su Mei would speak loudly, but now it seems that they are really ashamed.

"Su Mei! Come out for me! You crashed into my brother's car and now hide from home? Come out for me to lose money!"

"Damn, just this family? Even I dare to hit my car. Get out of me to lose money! Otherwise I will go in and kill someone!"

Suddenly, a loud voice came from outside the door, clamoring to rush in.

Zhang Rong rolled up his sleeves and was ready to do it!

Don't let them lose one million today, absolutely endless!

In the room, Su Mei frowned.

Yesterday Jiangning did hit a car. It was a luxury car, so the price is not low.

But it was also someone else deliberately blocking the way.

"Sorry, I'll go out and have a look first."

Su Mei walked out, Zhang Cui was swearing with her arms akimbo.

"Don't you just buy a BMW? What's so great that even my brother's Porsche would dare to hit it?"

"Do you know how much the Porsche is? It's enough to buy your broken car!"

Zhang Cui was so emboldened, and his voice was like a mountain, which immediately attracted many neighbors.

She just wants everyone to see that what BMW car is in front of Porsche is nothing at all.

"Are you Su Mei? You were the one who hit my car yesterday!"

Seeing Su Mei coming out, Zhang Rong suddenly sneered, "A broken BMW, dare to be arrogant, now it depends on how you compensate, prepare to bankrupt your family!"

"Let me tell you, my car is more than one million dollars! Now it is scrapped!"

Su Mei's face paled for a while.

More than a million cars?

How can they afford it.

But now it's too late to say anything, after all, Jiang Ning really hit someone else's car.

"Zhang Rong?"

She was about to speak, and Xue Xing, who came out behind her, frowned, "Why are you here."