chapter 63

"My neighbor, this car It is her family, and deliberately lied to us that it was her son-in-law who bought it! "

Zhang Cui snorted and sarcastically said, "Who doesn't know, her door-to-door son-in-law is a tramp, buy a fart car!"

"Okay, dare to hit my car and see how I kill them!"

Zhang Rong's face sank, and he turned around and pulled Zhang Cui to the property immediately, and headed towards Su Mei's house.

He thought to himself, not only to beat Jiangning severely, but also to make them lose money!

Since there is money to buy a BMW, it should be fine to lose him for a new Porsche, right?

At that time.

Su Mei poured water for several guests, and Xue Xing quickly stood up and took it with both hands.

"Ms. Su, you are polite."

He beckoned, and several of his men immediately took the gifts.

"I hope Ms. Su can accept this dim sum."

Su Mei waved his hand: "This is not so good."

"No, no, we made a mistake and came to ask Ms. Su to forgive me."

Xue Xing said immediately, "We apologize for this misunderstanding. We can accept whatever compensation Ms. Su needs for this."

The branch leader on the side didn't even dare to speak.

This time it was really too big.

No one thought that even the president who was about to retire would almost be fired!

Even, the Global Banking Union has spoken out. If things are not handled properly, Donghai Bank will be kicked out of the Banking Union. This is a devastating blow!

"The manager involved has been fired, and we will inform the entire financial industry and never hire."

The president said, "And that teller, we will sue her for libel. As for the security guard..."

"Mr. Xue,"

When Su Mei heard this, she shook her head, "It doesn't need to be this way, it's too harsh, I believe those two children are not bad in nature."

She was indeed wronged, but it was also a misunderstanding in the final analysis. She didn't want to directly cut off other people's lives because of her.

These days, every family has hard-to-read scriptures. If you make a mistake, you will be punished a little, and you can make corrections. You can't force people to death.

When Xue Xing heard it, his face was even more admired.

He nodded: "Ms. Su is magnanimous, I really admire it, then I will listen to Ms. Xue."

After speaking, he turned his head to look at the branch manager, who immediately took out a gold card.

"This is Donghai Bank's VIP card with a limit of 5 million. It is our compensation to Ms. Su. You must accept it!"

Before Su Mei refused, all the group bowed and begged: "Please accept it and give us a chance to reform!"