chapter 27

It seems they do All of this was really made by Lin Yu, and they could only compromise.

Lin Yuzhen's face was a little red, and she was awkwardly wondering how to explain it.

How can she explain it is useless?

Those employees looked at her, almost killing her!

"Satisfied."

Jiang Ning nodded, glanced at Lin Qiang, and said lightly, "You performed well."

This sentence made Lin Qiang's eyes burst into flames instantly!

What does Jiang Ning mean?

It seems to praise a dog!

He wanted to say something, but Jiang Ning ignored him and walked directly into the company with Lin Yuzhen.

"Who is he who really thinks he is something!"

"It's so arrogant, no wonder Lin Yu is so arrogant, isn't he just a son-in-law?"

"I heard that he is still a tramp and has mental illness. Lin Yu's taste is really heavy!"

A group of employees whispered.

The grievance is even greater.

They didn't believe that Lin Yu was really such a person, after all, he had a lot of contact with each other.

But now, Lin Yuzhen's useless husband is so arrogant and dare to mock Lin Qiang. Isn't Lin Yu really more domineering?

It seems that they were all installed before.

Too hypocritical!

Lin Yuzhen's eyes were a little red, she was not deaf, and some words were not loud, but they still got into her ears.

She was wronged, these things were not done by herself.

"Don't care what others think."

Jiang Ning said softly, "People who can't reach you will desperately slander you, understand?"

Lin Yuzhen looked at Jiang Ning blankly and nodded.

Lin Qiang re-arranged her office, a separate room, which was bigger than his own, and it was luxurious.

It makes other employees dissatisfied.

Lin Yu really wanted to refuse, but Jiang Ning pushed the door directly in, unceremoniously.

In his eyes, his wife was wronged by staying in such an office.

"Dad, everyone in the company now hates Lin Yu."

Lin Feng gloated for a while, "and that neurosis!"

Lin Qiang sneered. One way to deal with someone is that Lin Yuzhen in a mere mere amount of thought does not require him to spend much thought.

"Has President Huang arrived?"

"It should be here soon."

Lin Qiang nodded: "Wait a moment, Lin Yu will really show his true colors, you said, Jiang Ning is crazy, if he knows that his wife has been fucked by President Huang, will he have a mental illness and kill President Huang?"

Speaking of, the faces of the father and son are full of playfulness.