chapter 5

Lin Qiang said, "You don't Thanks to us, I only hope that you can treat Yuzhen well in the future. "

In his opinion, the Lin family gave Jiang Ning a home for the wandering orphan, which is a great kindness.

Lin Qiang walked to Lin Yuzhen and took her hand gently, his face full of concern.

"Yuzhen, come."

He took Lin Yuzhen's hand, led her to Jiang Ning, and solemnly placed her hand on Jiang Ning's.

In this scene, the guests applauded again, as if it were a happy engagement banquet.

But the Lin Wen family knew that everyone was just watching their jokes!

Tomorrow, the entire Donghai City will know that Lin Yu really has an incompetent home-to-door husband, which will become a joke for them after dinner.

Lin Yuzhen's mind was blank, as if his whole person was hollowed out.

She can't seem to hear or see, or even know when the banquet will end.

As soon as the banquet was over, Su Mei left in tears, and Lin Wen had to roll his wheelchair to chase.

At the entrance of the hotel, the wind blew on his face, Lin Yu really woke up.

Seeing Jiang Ning standing beside her, she was expressionless, but her voice was a little hoarse.

"Uncle, I don't blame you."

She whispered, "You are a poor man too."

Jiang Ning is ten years older than her. She called Uncle, which seemed more suitable.

Jiang Ning did not speak.

He didn't speak from start to finish.

The person in front of me is the girl from fifteen years ago. She is still so kind.

Even in this situation, even if she was wronged, she still accepted it in order for her parents to have a good life.

"Yo, cousin, congratulations."

Suddenly, a person walked out of the gate and said with a smile, "Congratulations, you have an excellent husband!"

The word excellent is deliberately bitten very hard, full of sneers.

Lin Yuzhen frowned, bit her lip lightly, glanced at Lin Feng, and clenched her fists.

"My dad and them are so broken for your lifelong event,"

Lin Feng sighed, "It's fine now, you finally have a destination, my uncle can rest assured."

After finishing speaking, he turned his head and glanced at Jiang Ning regardless of Lin Yu's pale face.

This incompetent son-in-law was found by his father Lin Qiang, and he couldn't help laughing when he thought of the information.

People can actually waste to this point.

"Brother-in-law, after entering the Lin family's door, you must treat my sister well,"

Lin Feng gloated, "Having a baby sooner, grandpa will be happy too."