chapter 15

As soon as she opened the door,

Seeing Lin Qiang and his son standing at the door, he was taken aback.

Immediately, his face sank.

"What are you guys doing here!"

"We are looking for Lin Yuzhen."

Li Qiang said lightly, and opened the door directly and walked in, "Where is she?"

"she is not here!"

Su Mei said politely, "What do you want her for?"

"Lin Yuzhen!"

Lin Qiang ignored Su Mei and directly shouted, "Uncle is here, don't you come out to see him."

In the room, Lin Yu really heard the sound, but did not expect them to come to the door.

For so many years, even if his father is disabled, Lin Qiang has never visited the house once. What is he doing today?

"Go, let's go out."

Jiang Ning took Lin Yuzhen and walked out directly.

Lin Qiang laughed when Lin Yu really came out.

"Yuzhen, still angry with uncle?"

Lin Yu really didn't speak.

"The company fired you, it was all a misunderstanding,"

A trace of indifferent flashed across Lin Qiang's face, "Now the company needs you to come back and signed the contract with President Huang. If you really want to leave the company, you can leave after signing the contract."

Hearing this, Lin Yu was so angry that his body was shaking.

When you don't need yourself, expel yourself directly.

Now I need myself, and I can't wait to come and find it.

What do they think of themselves?

Tools!

Throw it away!

Su Mei, who was on the side, also understood.

This Lin Qiang father and son actually fired Lin Yu, she still doesn't know.

"Big brother, what do you mean, what do you really take Yuzhen for? What do you think of our family!"

She was very angry.

"Auntie, your family is really nothing."

Lin Feng disdainfully said, "Lin Yu is really useful now, otherwise I won't bother to come in your dilapidated house."

"you......"

Su Mei was so angry that she raised her hand to slap Lin Feng's face.

"Dare you give it a try!"

Lin Qiang shouted, majestic, "Lin family, are you old women who dare to fight?"

Su Mei bit her lip and was scolded by the old woman. What a humiliation!

"Snapped!"

Suddenly, there was applause.

Lin Feng covered his face, no matter how he believed it, Jiang Ning started it again!

"Slander my mother-in-law, who gives you the courage?"

Jiang Ning took a step forward and said lightly, "If you ask for help, you must lower your breath. Didn't your father teach you?"