chapter 55

Jinyu Restaurant.

It is very famous in Donghae City.

Here are the best chefs in Donghai City. Eating here is not only expensive but also requires advance reservations.

Before leaving the house, Jiang Ning had already asked Lin Yuzhen to call and make an appointment.

Jiang Ning pushed Lin Wen out of the elevator, and Lin Yuzhen followed Su Mei.

For the first time in such a high-end hotel, Su Mei was a little nervous.

"Yuzhen, is this too expensive?"

She whispered, "We can't spend Jiangning's money indiscriminately. This is a favor, and it's not good to pay it back."

Lin Yu really knew that a random meal at the Jinyu Restaurant would cost several thousand yuan. Some colleagues came here to have a meal, and went back to brag for more than a month.

"Jiang Ning said to invite you to dinner, I can't stop him."

She hesitated for a moment and said, "You can eat without worry, I will give him our share of money when I go back."

Su Mei felt more at ease when he heard this.

Jiang Ning pushed Lin Wen to the waiter, and the waiter immediately stepped forward.

"Sorry, sir, our restaurant is full. If you choose to eat, please wait by the side."

"full?"

Jiang Ning glanced around, then turned to look at Lin Yuzhen, "Didn't you reserve a seat?"

Lin Yuzhen stepped forward, took out the phone, and there was the reservation information on it: "Yes, we made a reservation. You can check the record at the front desk. It's six o'clock, and it's only 5:46."

"Sorry, there are guests here, so I went straight in. Your booking information may not be updated in time."

The waiter said lightly, "Please wait on the side, or you can come back tomorrow."

"Why is this? It's because we booked it first."

Lin Yu was really helpless, how to have a meal, it was so troublesome.

This restaurant can't rely on its own business, just come around.

Su Mei took a look and pulled Lin Yuzhen to say, "Or, shall we eat somewhere else?"

It's still too expensive here, and she knows the price is high when she sees the clothes of the people sitting in it.

"Mom, today is the first time I have invited you to dinner, we are not going anywhere, that's it."

No one has ever dared to take his place. Whenever Jiang Ning went out to eat, those restaurant owners were not polite to greet him, but now it's good. He even reserved a seat and didn't have a seat.

"Who is your boss?"

When the waiter heard this, he couldn't help raising his eyebrows.

Want to find a relationship?

He sees many such people!

He smiled coldly: "Our boss is Huang Yuming, Donghai City Manager Huang, have you heard of it