chapter 31

Xiao Huang?

A big guy like Huang Yuming, calling himself Xiao Huang?

What a joke!

Lin Qiang only felt that he had tinnitus, he must have heard it wrong!

Several executives, the same faces froze, and couldn't believe what they heard. They looked at each other and seemed to be asking, did I have hallucinations?

But everyone's facial expressions are the same. Have everyone hallucinated?

"Dad..."

Lin Feng's Adam's apple slipped and his lips moved. "What does Huang call his own name?"

"Xiao Huang!"

Lin Qiang blurted out and shut up immediately.

If Huang Yuming heard him shout like this, I'm afraid he would be killed!

He wanted to follow up, but Huang Yuming had already closed the door.

boom!

The people outside, holding their breath, did not dare to gasp.

A small yellow sound made the entire floor feel frozen instantly!

What exactly is going on?

Didn't Lin Yu really win this project because of her beauty, but Huang Yuming's respectful attitude, no matter where she wanted to meet her lover, it was more respectful than meeting her mother.

A group of people's heads roared, and it took a long time to react.

And in the office.

Lin Yu really got up and walked over quickly: "Mr. Huang, why did you come in person?"

She really didn't know, Lin Qiang didn't tell her at all.

At this moment, this stupid girl hadn't reacted yet, Lin Qiang wanted her to embarrass.

Seeing Lin Yuzhen's embarrassed look, Huang Yuming was even more frightened.

"Ouch, Miss Lin, don't be so polite, don't be so polite!"

Huang Yuming hurriedly said, "I am coming to find you, this is what it should be!"

He didn't know Lin Yu's true identity before, and he was a little arrogant in his attitude, and he even had some crooked thoughts, but now, given him ten thousand courage, he dare not.

Seeing Huang Yuming's respectful appearance, Lin Yu was really surprised, not knowing what happened.

She turned her head to look at Jiang Ning subconsciously, wouldn't it be related to this guy again?

She turned her head, Huang Yuming also turned her head, and saw a man sitting on the sofa. She couldn't help but move her heart. Who is this man?

"I am her husband."

Jiang Ning introduced himself directly, even if he stopped talking.

Huang Yuming gave a thud in his heart.

The eldest brother's eldest brother's woman has a husband?

What's happening here.

But this is not something he can manage. The order he got is to complete the contract and help Lin Yuzhen.