chapter 44

A piece of land outside, used to build a new project factory.

"What did my mother tell you?"

Lin Yuzhen asked.

She couldn't help being surprised when she saw that Jiang Ning could talk to Su Mei.

She understands Su Mei and her mother is very strong, even though she has suffered a lot of grievances for so many years, she still endures it.

But this time, Lin Xiao forced himself to find a husband, and Su Mei really couldn't accept it.

"She said I did well."

Jiang Ning said, "Encourage me to keep working hard. If she is satisfied, she will really marry you to me."

"Don't talk nonsense."

Lin Yuzhen blushed, she didn't believe it.

People who have only known each other for a few days, what would Su Mei say?

"Good good, no nonsense."

Jiang Ning turned his head and looked at Lin Yuzhen, "Your mother is warning me, if she hurts you, she will do her best with me."

This is like what my mother said.

"Jiang Ning, although I don't know why you came to me, I know that you won't hurt me."

Lin Yu really took a deep breath, "Thank you."

Jiang Ning did not speak.

It is actually him who wants to say thank you.

From afar, a group of people gathered at the gate of the factory building site, and they were very noisy at the gate.

Jiang Ning stopped the car and Lin Yuzhen ran over immediately.

"What are you doing?" The person in charge was anxious.

The project has just been signed and will start soon. The factory building must be built quickly. How can these people make trouble?

"What are you doing?"

A man at the head, breathless, holding a wooden stick in his hand, "This land is ours, why are you building a factory here?"

"Get out of here, or I will even hit you!"

"You nonsense, we have rented this land, and the contract has been signed, when will it become yours?"

Lin Yu was really angry and didn't fight.

She negotiated the contract, she knew it very well.

"Your contract is invalid!"

The man in the lead sneered, "Anyway, you are not allowed to start work, I will stop here, cement sand, don't even want to go in!"

"You are too much!"

Lin Yuzhen directly turned to the project leader and said, "Call the police!"

"Call the police?"

When the headed man heard this, his face sank, "Do you fucking dare to call the police? Brothers, smashed their factory!"

With that said, he directly moved his hand, waved his stick, and smashed towards Lin Yuzhen, the attack was extremely cruel!