chapter 16

you! "

Lin Feng was furious, but did not dare to fight back.

His hand was interrupted by Jiang Ning, this lunatic!

He doesn't want to provoke this crazy!

Lin Qiang frowned. He didn't expect that the door-to-door son-in-law he had found for Lin Yuzhen was really insane. He dared to fight Lin Feng in front of him.

"I haven't asked you to settle the account yet!"

Lin Qiang squinted his eyes with a condescending posture.

But the moment he saw Jiang Ning's eyes, he seemed to have fallen into an abyss!

Both legs couldn't help but tremble slightly.

It's like seeing a terrifying beast, opening its blood basin!

What a terrible look!

"Look at me to settle the account?"

Jiang Ning said lightly, "It seems that you are not here to invite Yuzhen to go back to work, but to make trouble."

Hearing this, Lin Qiang instantly calmed down and suppressed the anger in his heart.

He didn't want to delay the most important things because of a mental illness.

After signing the contract, we can clean them up!

"Huh, Yuzhen, Lin needs you, come back and help."

He looked at Lin Yuzhen without any sincerity in his tone.

Lin Yu really didn't know what to do.

Even Su Mei was shocked.

She never imagined that Lin Qiang would one day come personally to invite Lin Yuzhen to go to work.

It's just that their attitude just now is so angry!

"You still don't seem to understand."

Lin Yu really didn't know how to speak, so Jiang Ning helped her.

"Let me remind you one last time. If you ask for help, you have to keep your breath down. Today's attitude is not good enough. If you ask again tomorrow, the conditions will be different."

Hearing this, Lin Qiang's expression finally changed.

His eyelids twitched and he looked at Jiang Ning coldly.

"Do you really think that without Lin Yuzhen, we wouldn't be able to sign this project?"

"Don't believe me, you try."

Jiang Ning was still calm, calmly making Su Mei and Lin Yuzhen both stare dumbfounded.

This... is this the tramp son-in-law they just hired?

"Lin Yuzhen, my dad gives you a chance, don't know how to cherish it!"

Lin Feng said angrily.

Lin Yu really stood tall, and said firmly: "I'm not rare!"

"Good! Good! Good!"

Lin Qiang Lian said three good words, glanced at the three of Jiang Ning, smiled, looked at the back room, and shouted, "Lin Wen, you are the head of the family, you are a good one!"

After speaking, he snorted, turned Lin Feng and left.

The door of the back room opened at this moment, and Lin Wen rolled out of the wheelchair and walked out pale.