chapter 68

Several people were chatting, and suddenly they saw the distance

A car is coming fast.

It could be vaguely seen that it was a white BMW car, but the front of the car was so embarrassed that it had crashed into a disastrous state.

"Let him stop and ask who it is."

The man who took the lead muffled.

A few people immediately walked out, gestured to Jiang Ning to slow down and stop.

But--

Boom boom boom!

The roar of the car's engine not only does not decelerate, but accelerates!

The faces of a few people suddenly turned pale.

"Stop! Stop!"

They were standing in front of the roadblock, and they had never seen anyone so crazy who dared to bump into it directly.

But the one who came is not someone else, but Jiang Ning!

"Boom!"

The BMW car ran into it directly, and several people were frightened!

The shelf used as a roadblock was torn apart!

"Damn! Crazy!"

"Are you crazy!"

"This is murder!"

Several people fell to the ground, and their hearts almost jumped out.

If they reacted a little bit slower, they would be killed directly.

Not far away, the car stopped, and Jiang Ning walked slowly over. If a few people didn't come together, dare to stop?

I won't kill you and write your name upside down!

"Get me here!"

"Fuck, I almost killed Lao Tzu, I want your life!"

"Fuck, come and kneel and lose money!"

Several people clamored and walked directly towards Jiangning.

One of them stretched out his hand, trying to grab Jiang Ning's clothes, and slapped, he didn't even see when Jiang Ning made the move, he felt his chest shook suddenly, slapped--

The bone is broken!

"what!"

The screams sounded one after another!

But in the blink of an eye, the three fell directly to the ground, their hands and feet all broken!

The people still in the tent heard the sound and rushed out immediately, still holding a dagger in his hand.

"you wanna die!"

"boom!"

Jiang Ning watched him rush over, suddenly raised his hand and hit his nose with a fist. Suddenly, blood spattered!

The man's face was almost sunken.

"what......"

That kind of pain is beyond description!

"You, who are you?"

The man was holding his nose, and blood shot out from between his fingers, "Do you know who we are!"