chapter 30

Huang Yuming waved his hand, frowned slightly, too lazy to talk nonsense with Lin Qiang, "Lead the way!"

Lin Qiang gave a look, and one of the executives immediately stepped forward.

"Mr. Huang, please here!"

Huang Yuming must be angry!

Just look at the expression, so serious!

Lin Yuzhen, this is over.

A group of people walked quickly toward Lin Yuzhen's office, and the people in the entire building became curious when they heard the news.

Many people found an excuse, either to send information or to find someone, and all ran to the floor of Lin Yuzhen's office.

They want to see, Lin Yu is so arrogant, what will happen!

At that time.

Lin Yuzhen was fidgeting in the office.

She never dared to think of such a luxurious office.

Not to mention, under this situation, Lin Qiang personally arranged for her.

She always feels something is wrong.

"Jiang Ning, what exactly does uncle want to do?"

Lin Yu was really worried, "I feel that things are a little weird."

Jiang Ning sat on the sofa and said lightly: "It's a little weird."

"The grade of this office doesn't match you."

Lin Yu was speechless for a while.

It's not worthy of being so luxurious. How high is your vision, Jiang Ning?

You were just a tramp before.

Before Lin Yu really spoke, the office door was knocked.

"Please come in." Lin Yuzhen said.

Outside, an executive frowned, dissatisfied.

Lin Yuzhen didn't even come to open the door, so he wanted to open it himself?

He unscrewed the office door with a cold snort in his heart, Lin Yuzhen, you are going to be unlucky.

"Mr. Huang, Miss Lin is in the office. I am afraid that a senior executive of my level is not qualified to enter."

The tone was full of sarcasm and disdain.

I thought that he was fighting against Huang Yuming.

Wherever he thought, Huang Yuming glanced at him and frowned: "You are indeed unworthy."

After that, before the people around him reacted, Huang Yuming seemed to have a different person, bowed slightly, put on a smiling face, and walked in respectfully!

"Miss Li, Xiao Huang took the liberty to disturb you, I hope you don't get angry!"

In that tone, it was as if he had met some big person!

That executive is stupid, dumbfounded!

Lin Qiang was stunned, his throat seemed to be stuffed with dirt, and he couldn't say a word.

The employees who followed were stunned.

This...what the hell is going on?