chapter 7

Lin Yuzhen only felt a roar in his head.

She stared at Jiang Ning in a daze. She didn't expect that Jiang Ning would actually do it for herself.

It was Lin Feng!

The eldest grandson of the Lin family!

Just because...Is his wife now?

"you wanna die!"

Lin Feng reacted and immediately got up from the ground, took a punch, and slammed it towards Jiangning.

No one has ever dared to beat him, let alone Lin Yu's real husband, a useless son-in-law!

"Crack!"

His fist, as soon as he arrived in front of Jiang Ning, he was grabbed by one of Jiang Ning's hands, and immediately after Jiang Ning slammed hard, Lin Feng's wrist clicked directly!

"what--!"

broken!

Lin Feng screamed.

"This is my wife. From now on, no one is allowed to bully her."

After Jiang Ning finished speaking, he let go of his hand and took Lin Yuzhen, who had not recovered yet, to leave.

"I will kill you! I will kill you!"

Lin Feng clutched his wrist in pain.

He didn't expect that the rubbish son-in-law he had found would dare to do it with himself.

Lin Yu is over!

Their family is over!

Lin Feng ran towards the hotel quickly, but he didn't care about treating the wound.

In the hotel room, Lin Qiang was still there, chatting with a few business partners.

"Dad! Dad!"

Lin Feng rushed in, and Lin Qiang who was chatting suddenly frowned.

"Your father and son have something to discuss, then you talk, we will talk another day."

Several guests got up and left.

Lin Qiang snorted, "Fuzzy, what are you doing!"

"Dad, I made someone beat me!"

Lin Feng gritted his teeth, "Look at my hands, they are all interrupted!"

"Who did it?"

Lin Qiang stood up immediately.

Your precious son, even he is reluctant to do it, who dares to do such a cruel hand?

"Jiangning!"

Lin Feng gritted his teeth, "It's Lin Yuzhen's door-to-door husband!"

They just gave Jiang Ning a new life. Even if this kid was not grateful for Dade, he even dared to attack Lin Feng.

A tramp, an incompetent wimp, he turned it around!

Lin Qiang was furious.

"The son-in-law hit the door?"

According to the data, Jiang Ning is a homeless child, and even a wasteful, even intermittent mental illness. I'm afraid it was a sudden onset of mental illness.

"Lin Yu really asked him to slap me, and he really did!"

"mine