chapter 36

The guests came in and no one received them, so they got up and asked.

Several other salesmen secretly laughed at the newcomer's lack of eyesight, and shook his head slightly, leaving no trace of contempt on his face.

They are all human beings, and you can tell from Lin Yu's real expression that this is a person with no money.

Rich people have enough confidence.

So they didn't bother to come over and ask, except for newcomers, who has this kind of enthusiasm, wasting time on these people who just can't buy.

"Of course I buy."

Lin Yu was really blushing and didn't know how to answer, Jiang Ning said directly, "If you don't buy a car, what are you doing here."

As he said, he looked at Lin Yuzhen: "Which one do you like?"

"what?"

Lin Yu really looked at Jiang Ning and thought that this guy wouldn't be crazy again.

What do you like which one?

She likes everything, but she can't afford it.

"Jiangning, let's go back."

Lin Yuzhen blushed a little, especially the laughter of a few salesmen in the distance, which made her feel a little embarrassed.

"You introduce it, which one suits her."

Regardless of Lin Yuzhen, Jiang Ning asked the saleswoman.

"This five-series is the latest model this year. The power configuration can meet the needs of this young lady, and I feel that the young lady's temperament fits this car very well."

The female salesperson is obviously a newcomer, and there are not too many sales routines.

Jiang Ning turned his head and took a look at Lin Yuzhen. Seeing her eyes, he landed on this car and nodded directly.

"Then it."

"what?"

This time, Lin Yuzhen sent it out with the female salesman.

Several other salesmen in the distance couldn't help but turn their heads. What happened?

Will you buy it in less than five minutes after entering the store? It must be a joke.

Can you ask the price anyhow? Anyway, say a test drive, right? You have to pretend to be in front of a woman, and you have to consider the consequences.

"Sir, because this car is a new model, there are no discounts in our shop for the time being." The female salesman reminded me kindly.

"never mind."

Jiang Ning took out a bank card from his pocket, "The password is six and six, you can fix everything on the card, and the cost will be calculated together."

It took a long time for the saleswoman to recover, and quickly took the bank card with both hands, and ran to open the bill excitedly.

"Jiangning, don't mess around, this car is very expensive, where are you rich?"

Lin Yu was really anxious.

He is a homeless man, and it's good to live till now. Where can he have the money to buy such an expensive car.

This car, all landed, cost nearly 500,000 yuan, right?

This guy must be sick again, either beating or going crazy, he has hallucinations!

Lin Yuzhen hurriedly chased the female salesman, fearing that the balance was insufficient when he swiped the card, that would be really embarrassing!