chapter 2

Years later, he was hailed as the No. 1 God of War in the East, when he was only eighteen years old!

Now, twelve years later, the power of the God of War has shocked the world, but Jiang Ning has chosen to retreat.

He will never forget, that little girl.

He can't forget, those pure eyes.

He can't forget, that kind face.

Putting the candy paper away carefully, Jiang Ning took a deep breath.

If someone you know is here, I'm afraid it will be shocked. This powerful God of War is also nervous?

"I am back."

The car, galloping away.

At that time.

Wanshun Hotel in Donghai!

It is extremely lively.

The famous Lin family in Donghai City wanted to recruit good sons-in-law for his granddaughter Lin Yuzhen here, which attracted a lot of attention.

Lin Yuzhen was sitting there in the hotel private room, her fists clenched, her eyes flushed, and her grievance was extreme.

And Lin Mu Su Mei, who was on the side, flushed with anger.

"Lin Wen, they have no peace of mind at all! If you want to be a man, go and refuse the old man!"

She screamed, "Are you going to watch your daughter's happiness ruined?"

What to recruit good son-in-law? Shit!

Su Mei would not believe that they were so kind.

From a small workshop, the Lin family developed into a third-rate family in Donghai City in 15 years. The owner, Lin Xiao, is a model of self-made.

Lin Xiao has three sons, Lin Qiang, Lin Wu and Lin Wen.

Lin Qiang took over most of the Lin family's properties and Lin Wu went to the provincial capital to open up the market. However, Lin Wen was in an accident with his legs crippled, and now he can only recuperate at home.

This time to recruit a good son-in-law for his daughter, Lin Qiang and Lin Wu encouraged the old man to make a decision. They also patted their chests to ensure that they would definitely find a good man for Lin Yuzhen.

But the result?

A few candidates are mediocre and unknown people. There is even one who is not only ten years older than Lin Yu, but also has intermittent mental illness!

Why is this looking for a virtuous son-in-law for Lin Yuzhen? This is basically destroying her!

Lin Wen flushed at the moment, and his heart was equally angry, but he still didn't dare to disobey the old man.

He knew the temper of the old man Lin Xiao, and he always said it was the same. In the Lin family, no one could defy his intention.

"He is Yuzhen's grandfather and won't hurt Yuzhen."

For a long time, Lin Wen blushed and squeezed out a word.

Su Mei almost fainted, pointing at Lin Wen, crying.

"Why do I marry you so useless!"

She knew that Lin Wen was a filial son. She used to obey Lin Xiao, but now she is disabled