chapter 62

There is another accident at the factory, I must go there! "

Jiang Ning was still holding the fried dough sticks in his hand, and immediately got up: "I'll give it to you!"

"Mom, we are out!" The two ran out the door quickly.

"Yuzhen, you haven't eaten breakfast yet!"

Su Mei yelled anxiously, but they were gone.

Looking at the table, after Jiang Ning's wind swept through the clouds, Su Mei shook her head, but laughed again.

"This kid, no one will rob him."

Su Mei packed up the dishes and was about to enter the kitchen when the doorbell rang.

She opened the door and saw that there were a few people standing outside carrying gifts and wearing suits with extraordinary temperament.

The head's hair was a bit gray. When he saw Su Mei, he bowed slightly and said politely: "Excuse me, are you Ms. Su Mei?"

Su Mei nodded: "Who are you?"

"Hello, I'm Xue Xing, President of Donghai Bank, and this is Xiao Yang, the head of the branch." Xue Xing's face was full of apologetics. "We all know about Ms. Su Mei's stay at the branch yesterday. Today, we are here specially. Come to apologize to Ms. Su."

Su Mei was startled.

The head of Donghai Bank and the heads of branches came to apologize for themselves?

"Can we go in?" Xue Xing asked politely.

"Please, please come in." Su Mei let in and opened the door.

at the same time.

At the residential property office, Zhang Rong flushed and became extremely angry.

He stayed up all night, and as soon as the community property went to work early in the morning, he rushed over.

"Check! Check it out for me! Check the surveillance! I want to see, which bastard hit my car!"

The Porsche I just bought!

There is no way to fix it now!

He must find this bastard and make him lose his fortune!

"Sorry, it was too dark last night, I'm afraid the surveillance can't take it."

The property manager is also very disgusted with people like Zhang Rong and does not want to help them investigate.

Obviously you parked indiscriminately by yourself, and now you have encountered a ruthless mess, that deserves it!

"Don't fool us, I'm in this community, why can't you take pictures? Why did you take pictures of the kiss between Dasheng's wife and others last time?"

Zhang Cui's voice suddenly became louder, "If you don't check, then we will call the police!"

The manager had no choice but to let someone investigate and monitor.

When he saw the BMW that hadn't even got the license plate, Zhang Cui immediately shouted.

"It's them! So it's them!"

"Sister, do you know?"

Zhang Rong angrily said.