chapter 54

Jiang Ning, what are you doing? "Lin Yu is really nervous.

"Boom!"

The brand-new BMW car directly hit the front of the Porsche, smashing the front of the Porsche at once.

"Jiangning! You are crazy!"

Lin Yu couldn't help screaming.

Own car, but a new car!

Moreover, if you hit someone else's luxury car, you will lose money!

Jiang Ning said calmly: "Today is the first time I have invited my mother to dinner. I can't tolerate other people's influence."

He reversed the car and continued to hit, hitting the Porsche three times in a row, smashing the Porsche away, and then drove away.

The security guard standing at the door was already dumbfounded!

Too fucking horizontal!

A brand-new BMW car that hasn't even got the license plate, just hit it like this?

It was a Porsche!

He turned his head and took a look. The front of the Porsche was so bad that there were debris all over the floor.

Many people around were stunned, everyone was stunned, and some couldn't help but filmed the video, and soon the video spread on the Internet.

"Damn! It's so awesome, new car, just like that?"

"Then the Porsche owner is really bad, so he stopped in the exit aisle to pretend to be forced, right? It's all right now, it's hard stubble!"

"Are there any follow-ups? I really look forward to what Porsche owners' faces will look like after seeing them, hahahaha!"

On the Internet, there was an instant boiling, accusing Porsche owners of being unethical and supporting BMW to teach him how to be a man.

I don't know how many fans, the blood in the body is about to boil!

Similarly, Lin Yuzhen's family of three sitting in the car also had blood boiling.

"Jiangning, this is a new car!"

Lin Wen felt distressed.

After buying it for less than a day, I don't know what the front of the car crashed into. Although it's not his car, he feels distressed.

"This repair costs a lot of money, right?"

Su Mei asked.

Lin Yu really didn't say a word, she didn't know, she could only turn her head and look at Jiang Ning, and she could not ask if you guy was sick again?

"It's okay, no need to repair, just buy another one tomorrow."

Jiang Ning wrote lightly.

Lin Yuzhen's family stopped talking.

They felt that they and Jiang Ning were clearly people of two worlds.

Can a man who ignores hundreds of thousands of people in this way be a tramp?

How could you be willing to be the son-in-law?

At that time.

At the gate of Hwaseong Community, a few people were walking, led by Porsche Car Advocate Rong, and beside him was his sister Zhang Cui, who was also the neighbor aunt who ridiculed Su Mei.

"Sister, I can get a promotion now, and I have entered the headquarters of Donghai Bank. The annual salary is much higher than before! No, I just bought a luxury car!"

"Luxury car?" Aunt Zhang Cui said, "My neighbor also bought one. It seems to be a BMW. I heard that it was nearly half a million!"

"A half million BMW?"

Zhang Rong sneered, disdainfully said, "This kind of car is a younger brother in front of my Porsche!"

As he said, he took out the car key and was about to unlock it, but suddenly he saw his car at the exit. Why was it missing?

He subconsciously pressed the unlock, and the car lights turned on. At the corner of the wall, the front of the car was about to become a broken Porsche, only one light could still turn on...

"Ahhhh, how come my car is like this!"

Zhang Rong swelled up with a mouthful of blood and fainted directly.