Chapter 4: Dark Secret

Start from the beginning

"Honey, whatever choice you make, I'm on your side. Go get washed up while I make breakfast."

"Thanks dad," I hugged him. He smiled as he cllosed the door behind me and I quickly washed up and got dressed.

When I went downstairs, Dad was cooking so I decided to watch TV.

As soon as I turned it on, my heart shattered.

"Hello, today we have some exciting news. Last night, around 10 p.m, part of a idol group Girls Generation, Min and a beggining model, Lee Jong Suk was found out side of a hotel. Both sides hasn't confirmed the relationship, but hopefully we have some good news from them. Thank you, I'm Lee Hee Jin, giving you the facts."

I just blinked back at the screen. How could he do this to me.

After that day, I deleted his contact, ripped up all the photos, hoping to forget about him.

*End of Flashback*

Jong Suk's POV

"I know, it was my fault," It was because of my selfishness that had turned everything around.

I let Yoonha hit me until she calmed down.

"Why did you do that to me?" I heard Yoonha mumble, "Was it because of pressure? Was it because of my dad? Or... did you even like me in the first place?"

I sighed, "No, it wasn't because of pressure, or your dad. And I did like you. Very much. It's just... I was stupid."

We just sat there for a while, Yoonha sitting next to me in deep thought. The thunder continued to rumble and the drops of rain were able to be heard. The candles flickered and the small lights made it possible to see.

"I think I'll go now," Yoonha started to get up, but I stopped her, brining her back down onto the couch.

"Sleep here, you can sleep in my room." I picked her up in my arms.

"Yah! I have legs and two perfectly working feet! Well, I guess I only have one. But anyways! I can walk on my own!" She protested as I took her to my room.

I undid the blankets and set her down on my bed. "Now go to sleep,"

"W-what? In here? Umm... where are you going to be?" Her face was red as she blushed.

I smirked,"Here of course, it's my room," I don't know how it was possible but her face blushed even harder.

"Wh-wh-what?!" She started to leave the bed.

"I'm just joking, you babo. Don't worry about me and just go to sleep," I pushed her back inside the blankets.

Everything was quiete until Yoonha finally spoke, "Jong Suk... Could you tell me the reason you left me?"

I didn't reply for a long time, lost in thought, "I will, just not yet. Get some sleep," She nodded and closed her eyes.

Yoonha, I don't want to hurt you again. Would it really be worth it telling you my dark secret?

Yoonha's POV

I woke up to the bright lights and the first thing I saw was Jong Suk with his body knelt against the bed with one hand on my stomach, sleeping. He must have fallen asleep while he was tucking me in.

His brown hair glistened from the light and his long lashes, mouth and nose all showed a peacefull side of Jong Suk. I saw a strand of hair falling and I slowly reached out to touch his hair. I wished this could last forever, but I knew that wasn't possible. Last night was like a good dream. I shouldn't ask for more than this. I quietly slipped out of the blankets and limped my way out to grab my stuff. I found my clothes on a chair out in the kitchen and there was my dead phone on the table. I slipped into the bathroom, changed and left the house while reminiscing the happy time we had and then, I sealed my feelings away.