Chapter 16

A/N: SORRY IF THIS IS RUSHED, UNBOLDED, UNITALIC. Disclaimer: There may be one last chapter, as I'm not a big fander no more- and i forgot where i was going w/ this LMAOOo 

POV: 3rd Person.

Remus eventually left the bathroom after a long hour, "What the hell did you do in there?" Janus asked, "Uh, I took a shower for once? Also, all the shampoo is gone." Remus said, as if it were so simple. "I bought that literally 4 days ago? Maybe, you should stop taking showers.." Janus said, ticked off. "Gladly! Anyways, I'm going to go bother my brother. You're boring, later." Remus said, as he rose down, to go up. 

Janus rolled his eyes jokingly, he sat on the couch (idk if he was on it already) and let his thoughts take over him, he was thinking about what he could do, he didn't hold anymore grudges- well, against like himself, but apparently unimportant. Usually, Patton hosted a movie night with  everyone once a month, and it was that day. Maybe he'll be more happy if he was actually active in the group. 

Janus looked around, he never noticed how boring Remus' and Janus' side was, it was bland and dark, pale walls, an eerie silence, it was like a silence you could hear, and it hurt your ears. Just because you're a dark side; an apparently bad person, you can still be bright hearted, and full of life. Just like Roman, how his eyes always beamed with excitement, and darken with anguish and sorrow. Or how Patton eyes could seem brighter than the light, but be so dark. Janus always hated how he played along with the system Roman set up- the Dark side and Light side. Basically Villain(s) vs. Hero(s).

Virgil proved that wasn't the case, despite Janus being bitter, heartbroken, and just miserable when Virgil left, Virgil proved you don't have to play by the rules, a broken society, or some broken rules. Rebelling has such good outcomes, but it comes with thousands of miles of regret, in some cases. Sometimes, rebelling can have only  regrets, but other times, it may have only good outcomes.

Leaving your friends for something better for you is wonderful, and can seriously help, even if it takes a while to adjust. Janus wasn't thinking of leaving, no. He wanted the system to break, If he and Remus seemed more.. heroic, or bright, it'll seem off. Not really evil no more, something Janus craved, and knew that Remus deeply wanted, but didn't want to show. Janus can see through lies, some lies, including Remus denying he doesn't.

Janus got up, a wrote down a few ideas to make the place seem more cheery, but he waited until Remus came back, because he wanted his opinions on it, how he felt about this idea. Knowing Remus, it would take awhile.

Time skip to like, an hour.

Janus was on the couch, watching some obviously scripted reality TV show, "Ugh, Roman didn't care and ignored me!" Remus yelled as soon as he got down, Janus jumped at the noise, "Jesus, I'm guessing Logan told him to igno-" Remus overlapped him, "Logan told me to ignore him! Yeah! He'ssoannoyingohmygodwhycantheletmebe-" Remus rambled as he sat down next to Janus, once he did shut up, Janus told him his idea.

"So, Mus' I need you're opinion on this because you too live here. Uh..." He explained the whole If we act more lighter than the dark side is supposed to be, the system will be confused and shatter, and he added that Roman will be annoyed to get Remus to like the idea a little. Remus smiled, "Eh, why not, let's make this place look juicy and brighter than Thomas' future!" Janus snickered, "Sure.. That's the spirit.. Sorta?" He smiled.

"Okay! So, can I paint a di-" Janus glared, "Okay! Okay! Nothing 'bad'" Remus groaned. And so, they started.

A/N does anyone here like hetalia? thinking abt making a canada book yeah, eh? sorry it took a month hahahahhahahhsdghdhe