"Lila."

"Is that all I get after all this time? Seriously Adrien, what would your father say about that greeting?" She moved close enough to him that he could taste her perfume. A year ago he would have taken her home, done what she wanted and then sent her packing. But these days he seemed to have lost his desire. Well at least for this one particular girl.

"Don't you want to know how your father is? His business has never been better you know. People keep trying to pay me to move to their brand as they believe I'm the reason for success. Although, working along side Gabriel has its plus points like keeping Dupain-Cheng's label blacklisted." Adrien looked at Lila, what the hell did this have to do with Marinette? As if by magic she appeared along side him.

"Oh hey Adrien, you ready for your doctors appointment?" Marinette was staring straight into his eyes acting as though she hadn't registered Lila was even standing there. Adrien did a once over her body again. She really knew how to dress accenting her features.

"Excuse me, Marinette, but I think we were just about to organise a date." Lila said. The bluenette turned her head to look at Lila.

"Oh dear. I am sorry but Adrien really needs to go now. You see if it pops there's going to be mess everywhere." Marinette began to explain with elaborate arm movements.

"Ok Mari." Adrien commented leaning down towards her ear.

"Puss everywhere." Marinette continued whispering to Lila.

"That's too far." Adrien looked at Marinette who just smiled sweetly at him.

"I better ..." Lila coughed gaining their attention, "just, excuse me-" she pushed through the middle of them and carried on walking down the road.

"You're welcome." Marinette said, smirking at Adrien before skipping off and into the cafe. He followed after her.

"I never said thank you."

Adrien continued following Marinette into the cafe only to see Nino and Alya wave her over. Great, he thought sarcastically, more time with Mari. Just what he wanted.

"Hey guys," she announced in an insanely happy voice. Seriously, what was wrong with girl? How can she be so perky? "Look who I found outside scaring children with his 1970's hair style. Seriously dude, get a haircut."

"Sorry Princess, I think I might just keep the long locks to annoy you." Adrien retorted. He just couldn't help it, something about her just made him want to bite back.

"I wasn't implying it was annoying me, I was implying you look stupid." By the time Marinette had replied back they had reached the table. Nino had obviously heard the last comment as he let out a rather loud snort of laughter.

"Dude, I love seeing you out and about but I've got to admit the hairstyle is not quite your normal style." The friends all greeted each other before Adrien and Marinette sat side by side opposite Alya and Nino.

"So why have you gathered here on this beautiful day?" Marinette asked. A waiter appeared just before Alya could make her announcement. Each of the friendship group ordered their drinks before the waiter moved away again. "No alcohol this morning, Agreste. Wow! Anyone would think I made an impact on you yesterday."

"It wasn't you, it was Nino. I said I'd be here for him so here I am." Adrien responded, his eyebrows creased in a frown.

"Yeah ... OK." She winked at him before turning back to Alya. Alya and Nino were staring. Properly staring at them with their mouths open. Marinette couldn't help but let out a laugh much to Adrien's confusion. "What?" She said.

"Well you and ... how you're talking? Him?" Alya looked even move confused, so confused she couldn't get the words she wanted to use out of her mouth. How can Marinette suddenly be ok with talking to Adrien, like a normal person? It made no sense. Marinette just shrugged at her best friend and nodded as if to move the conversation on.

"The reason we've asked you here? Right?" Alya pulled herself together. "We've decided to have a joint bachelor and bachelorette party." Alya claimed.

"And we want you two to plan it. As you're going to be our best man and maid of honour." Marinette squealed and jumped up hugging both of her best friends. She was so excited. Alya had already commissioned Marinette to make her dress which thrilled her but now this. She could not control the excitement.

The drinks arrived causing Marinette to sit back down. She smiled up at Adrien who looked at her like she was some sort of space alien. They all continued to talk about possible ideas for, as Nino called it, 'the party to end all parties', resulting in a usual heated discussion from Alya and Nino. Marinette and Adrien obviously being forgotten in the conversation. Adrien took the opportunity to lean down and speak directly into Marinette's ear.

"You do know as best man and maid of honour, there are certain traditions we need to uphold." He looked her in the eye and winked. Suddenly her beautiful pale face turned a bright shade of plum and Adrien let out a laugh. There was the Marinette he knew.