》a stary night《

Backstory: y/n (16) and Nick (16) had been best friends for a few months when he invites her to come watch the stars with him since he knows how much she loves it.

¤Your POV¤
Tonight was very important to me for a few reasons. My best friend/ crush has asked me to go watch the stars and I couldn't say no. It was everything I love, the stars, the outdoors and him. I was packing a backpack of stuff: torch, phone charger plus power banks, extra blanket, earphones, a water bottle. That was it but it felt like I needed something else I just couldn't remember what it was. I brushed it off as me being nervous to see Nick. I was wearing some casual leggings with a cute crop top to try and be comfy but cute. That's when he pulled up to my house. He said hello to my family before we drove off.

We listen to some music as we drove, I hummed along for a while until I ended up getting carried away leading me to sing full volume in my feels. Once the song stopped and he clapped his hands at the stop light I fully realised that I had just fully embarrassed myself in front of the guy I really like. Greattttttttt.

¤Nick's POV¤
She was so cute singing her heart out to the song, her voice was angelic. I could listen to her for hours, then she stops with the song. I began to clap for the beautiful girl, who I had a massive crush. She began to blush a deep shade of red, she began to stare out the window to try and calm her embarrassment I assumed. I wanted to comfort her to show that it was okay I liked it so she shouldn't be embarrassed.

I did the only thing I could think of since I still had to have a hand on the steering wheel, I put my her thigh. I immediately regretted it, what if she thinks its inappropriate, oh shit I should've asked. But before I can go to move my hand,  she puts her hand over mine. In the reflection I notice that she smiled whilst looking out the window during this ordeal. The rest of the way we are in comfortable silence other than y/n singing occasionally.

¤Your POV¤
We put down the 2 blankets to lie on along with some food and drinks whilst looking up. It was such a pretty view I felt so lucky to see it. "Thank you for bringing me here, I love it." I thanked him before giving  him a small hug. "It's such a pretty view isn't it?" I asked looking at all the bright stars.

"Yeah.." he muttered, but when I looked at him he was just staring at me. I knew he probably hadn't even looked yet so I rolled my eyes as a joke.

"You aren't even looking at it." I giggled as he gave me a cute smile. He moved slightly closer before clearing his throat to talk.

"You are right I'm not looking at it because I'm too busy looking at the most beautiful girl who could make the ugliest things seem perfect so forgive me that I would rather pay attention to my crush than on the pretty sky." He told me, leaving me slightly speechless for a second. "Look if you don't feel the same it's okay I just-" I interrupt his rambling with a small kiss on the cheek.

"Of course I feel the same don't be stupid." I joked to him. He seemed relieved before bringing me closer to give me a proper kiss. After that his arm slid around my waist, with my head leaning on his shoulder in silence, watching the stars. I thought I could hear my heart pounding through my chest at one point but I calmed down. A few moments later I began to start to feel really cold.

That's when it hit me, I forgot to bring a hoodie. I began shivering slightly, I tried controlling it but Nick noticed. He immediately pulled off his power blue hoodie and gave it to me. "Are you sure? I don't want you to be cold." I ask slightly concerned.

He just smiles looking at me. "Anything for my girl, plus I can't get cold with you next to me, you are so kind and warm you are basically the sun." He compliments. I laugh at the last part of the sentence before the first part hits me.

"I can't be 'your girl' if you haven't asked me to be it." I joked wondering how he would respond. His grip tightens around my waist as he looks down at me with my head still on his shoulder.

"Too bad you're mine now princess." He tells me. Then his hands went to my cheeks, cupping them. He placed small kisses all over my face saying the word 'mine' with each kiss. He takes a break just softly smiling at me.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I explain throwing my arms around him, pulling him into a warm hug as he leaves a loving kiss on my forehead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 875 words
A/n: love you allllll <3