~Prank~

Requested by @paytonswifey1303
Backstory: y/n (16) and Payton (16) had been dating for about 4 months so Payton decides to do a prank y/n for youtube video during the summer.

¤Your POV¤
Payton had been acting a bit strange for the past few days by being a bit more distant than usual like shorter phone calls and taking longer to respond. He had asked me to come over though. I got dressed in some white denim shorts and a black crop top with some Gucci sliders with one of Payton's hoodies tied around my waist. After that I locked the door and got into my white Jeep on the way to Payton's house. When I was about five minutes away I text him to let him know.

¤Payton's POV¤
So for about a week I have wanted to prank y/n with a prank and decided to do a break up prank on her so I was being a bit more distant lately. Then I started the vlog explaining that today's prank was a break up prank but then I got a text from 'My princess 💍💞' saying that she was 5 minutes away so I put the camera behind some books so she couldn't see it. Then I heard a knock at my door.

¤Your POV¤
I knocked at Payton's door, which he ran to almost immediately. I could finally see his face I had missed it so I couldn't help but wrap him into a big hug because I missed him too much. After that he took my hand and lead me into the living room where we sat on the couch.
"So y/n I think we need to talk." He told me making my heart drop, I felt like I was ready to cry but I didn't have a reason to. I just nodded.
"So I think we should break up... I just don't think we are working and that I have been a bit more distant." He said with such a straight face, how does he not care? Those words mixed with the fact he didn't care made me burst into tears that trickled down my face.

¤Payton's POV¤
Her tears were flooding down her cheeks and I immediately regretted this. She was perfect why would I do this. I am going to Loose the most perfect thing in my life.
"Payton b-before I leave I-i have a question... Did you-u ever love me?" She asked making my heart feel like it was being ripped from my chest I was such an idiot for doing this I can't loose her.
"Awww baby please stop crying this was all for a prank that I really regret now. I love you so much, you are my first girlfriend and I am so sorry this I did this please forgive me..." I announced to her. She looked confused as she stopped crying but then a small smile with a tiny chuckle came. It was like music to my ears.
"Now it's on Payton, you will regret this," she laughed as we hugged, with me giving her a kiss on the forehead after grabbing the camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 533
A/n: I hope this was good, I had another prank idea that I will use on a different character.