♡ Accidentally Revealed ♡

Backstory: Y/n (age 20) and Anthony (age 21) have been dating for 9 months but decided to keep it private from their fans because they didn't know how they would react. They had moved into together about 3 months ago.

¤Third Person POV¤

Anthony had been on his live for about an hour when Y/N came home from doing work all day, so she texted Anthony on the way home asking if he could finish his live in the living room so that she could sleep upstairs. Anthony told the live goodbye so that he could snuggle with Y/n since he had missed her all day while she was working but he didn't press the end button properly so the live was continuing when he left the room to greet his beautiful girlfriend at the door.

¤Your POV¤

I walked through the door to be greeted by Anthony, even though I was extremely tired I pulled him into a massive hug. All I could think of today was how much I missed my baby.

"I missed you bubs." I told him yawning at the end of my sentence with my grip slipping so that I could start walking upstairs for Anthony to continue his live down here. I felt bad making him move but I was so tired that I needed my comfy bed.

"I missed you too baby, come on let me carry you upstairs so you can get some rest," I had no energy to argue so I nuzzled into his neck as he took me up the stairs. "I finished my live before you came so don't worry we can snuggle." all I could do was smile up at him because I was so lucky to have him. He carried me into the bedroom and placed me in the covers.

"Anthony I love you so much like I can't even explain it to you, I am so glad to have you." the words fell out my mouth but I meant all of them, which is why a smile was plastered to my face.

"I love you too bubba, and don't worry about explaining it cause I feel the same way," he told me as he hugged me from behind with his arms wrapping around my waist making me feel so much happier as I started falling into a deep sleep. Within a moment I hear Anthony's phone ring knowing that it was Jaden since he had a specific ringtone, after a few rings I felt Anthony get up.

¤Anthony's POV¤

I heard Jaden's ringtone on my phone but I didn't want to wake up Y/n so I got up to grab the phone but then I realised the live was still on. I ended the live and began to panic but then I looked at Y/n she was just laying there, her beautiful hair on the mattress. I knew this wasn't planned but I loved this girl so much that I didn't care if the fans found out this way because I was happy and in love. I decided that I would tell her when she woke up since she was too tired to deal with this whole thing especially since I knew it would probably cause her anxiety. I got back in bed and wrapped my arms around her perfect body. This was my baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count= 599 words