^My Criminal^

Backstory: Y/n (19) and Jaden Hossler (19) had been dating for around 3 years when he goes on a trip and gets arrested.

¤Your POV¤
I was hanging with my girls when I got a call from Jaden. It was around 5 or 6 in the morning so I was confused but still answered.
"Hello Jaden what's up?" I asked genuinely confused.
"Hey Y/n its Josh..." He paused which made me worry more but before I could interrogate him he continued "... Jaden and Bryce got arrested." He told me making me drop my phone in shock.
"Please tell me this is some stupid prank that you guys are doing." I stated as the girls looked at me in confusion as I stood there stunned. This couldn't be happening I told myself.
"No it's not they got arrested for pot in Texas." He was concerned I could hear it in his voice.
"Have you told his parents? How much is his bail? Who knows? Do you want me to come down and bail him out?" I started rambling with questions before stopping to take a breath.
"His parents are on their way to help with his $10,000 bail, most of the hype and sway house know and you should come if you can he was already missing you so now I think he needs you." He told me but before i could respond he said "I need to go but take care and tell nessa I love her." And with that he was gone.
I explained it all to the girls as we booked a plane to go from Bel Air to Texas  to go help the boys.
Timeskip to them landing in Texas

We were now in an uber on the way to the police station. All I could think was is my baby okay meaning I didn't pay much attention until the driver said that we were here. This made me practically sprint out the car with my bag into the station.
"Josh, Jaden, Bryce... any of you." I shouted with a tear rolling down my face. Is he okay that's all I care about.
"Hey just calm down, they are currently in the cells with everyone trying to make their bail." Josh told me.
"I am not calming down my sweet boyfriend is sat in a cell Josh so no. I also brought $2,500 to help with the bail. I was going to bring more but the atm wouldn't let me." I exploded my emotions on him. He told me that was great and brought me to his parents to give them the money. They were super sweet since they have known me forever whilst thanking me for my help in getting him out.
After about an hour they were finally being released to us. I was so happy.

¤Jaden's POV¤
It had been a long day even though it was around 7 or 8 am. All I wanted was to hug my parents as well as thank them but also to just see my girl. I needed her, she brought me comfort, happiness and would make anything positive. That's when I turned the corner to see her beautiful face but instead of the bright smile she had a frown with a tear. She looked so upset. I ran towards her then picked her up off the ground, spinning her  in my grip to try and make her smile.
"You scared me please don't do it again please." She asked me with a group of tears falling.
"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to, I'm sorry please don't cry. But now you are dating a criminal." I joked as she broke a small smile with her adorable chuckle .
"Your my criminal." She responded wrappening her hands around my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 633 words