Wedding wishes

Requested by: Nikica_99
Backstory: Y/n (23) and Tyler (24) are finally getting married after 5 years of dating.

¤Your POV¤
Today was the day I was not only marrying my best friend but also the love of my life. It was like every mistake I have just melted away knowing that I was marrying my Tyler. I went out to have my coffee outside since the view from the front porch was stunning. The pathway from the front get to the venue had the brim covered in roses of all colours. As I stepped outside I noticed a man of a similar build to Tyler with a cigarette in his hand, that's when I figured out it was him.
"What happened to I'm quitting." I chuckled knowing he would have some excuse.
"Its my last one darling just to calm my nerves I didn't know if you heard but I'm marrying the most perfect girl in the world today so I thought I would have my last one." He told me as his smile grew staring at my face which made a hard crimson blush appear which I thought I hid with my new hoodie that said 'bride' on it. "Aww baby don't hide your beautiful face from me especially since its adorable when you blush. I am going to have a lifetime of you." He told me, making me look at awe in the boy I loved.
"Anyways hurry off it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding." I announced with a grin on my face. He wrapped me into a massive hug.
"Fine but just so you are aware it's that you can't see the bride in her dress." He chuckled and began walking towards the door. "Plus I'm marrying my soulmate so there isnt any bad luck." After that comment he walked back through into the hotel probably to find the best man. I watched walk to the left wing to go to his room so I turned around drinking my coffee thinking about the life I was going to have with him. He would be my forever. Who would have known that the boy who helped me move into my dorm would be my husband. I finished my coffee after a day dream about my soon-to-be-husband. I walked through the hotel with butterflies in my stomach about today. When I walked into my bridal suite I noticed my bridesmaid laughing so we woke every one. I got my hair as well as make up done so now it was time for the dress. I was like a princess. The day just blurred after I finally got to marry my perfect man and that was our love story. Forever and always.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 463 words x