[]I will break your heart like everyone else[] pt2

Backstory: this is a part 2 so please go read part 1, thanks.

¤Your POV¤

It had been over 2 and a half weeks since that moment with Mattia and I had been blocked on every social media by him. The only contact we had was through the boys, mainly Kairi, since we were the closest. He had been a shoulder to cry on when I missed Mattia, he randomly facetimed me to make sure I was okay, he would come over and we would watch the sunset together. Him and I even made tiktoks together, it was hilarious and got us quite a few followers. We began to enjoy each other's company more than anything. It was comfortable between us even when we would just silently sit around together it was calm and comforting. I figured that because he was attractive that he would be similar to Mattia, that he would be a fuckboy but he really wasn't. He was too kind, caring and gentle to be like him but I felt bad that I was taking him away from his friends even though it was his choice. He was picking me up in 5 minutes so I was hurrying around grabbing an apple to each for breakfast. I was wearing a pair of black leggings with an oversized white tee along with some Nike's. My hair and makeup looked natural but pretty so I liked it. A casual Friday for me to be honest, so when I ran out to the car I was shocked to see him in the back. I hopped smiling at Kairi, "Hey boys, how are you guys doing?" I asked calmly. Mattia didn't answer he turned his head to face back out the window.

"I'm doing great, I just hit 10k on tiktok plus I have my two best friends in my car. What more could I want?" He said sarcastically as I giggled along. I congratulated him on hitting 10k with a hug, holding onto a bit tight as he did the same in response. Mattia huffed at it but I just decided to scrunch my nose at Kairi since it was our running joke. "Anyways lets get going to school we only have like 25 minutes." The car set off in silence but it was an awkward silence not the comfortable one I was used to. Me and Kairi would have small conversations as the drive went on with Mattia huffing or laughing a little if the joke was really funny but never actually participating in the conversation. At one point, Kai's (nickname) hand hovered over mine causing a small, light blush to cover my cheeks similar to his once he had realised. Mattia gave a glare and turned back to the window.

"So Mattia how have you been doing these past few weeks?" I asked trying not to get nervous or angry or sad. He responded with a shrug and muttered something about 'not that much'. At least I tried is all I thought. He seemed annoyed at me as if I was the one that blocked him or rejected him or the one that had just left but that wasn't me so this treatment wasn't fair. All I did was glance out the window with a sad smile. I couldn't do this anymore I needed to speak my mind. "Stop acting like I did something wrong here. I liked you a lot and before anything you rejected me. Not only that but you blocked me and left even after knowing that I needed you. Well guess what? I am not sorry that after a while of sobbing I stopped crying and found better people to spend my god damn time with. I am not sorry that after you left, I didn't beg you to come back because I don't need you anymore." I began shouting by the end to both boys surprise. I thanked Kai for the ride with a small smile and walked away. I began to start questioning myself. Do I even like Mattia anymore? Did he care about me? If he does then why not show it? Why can't he be more like Kai? Wait, did I like Kai? Does he like me back? Who do I like more?

Who do I choose?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 710 words

A/n: okay so I am making this a 3 part series but I don't know who I should chose. Kairi or Mattia?