+Hickey Prank+

Requested by: LuvPeyton13
Backstory:Y/n (18) and Anthony (19) have been dating for 7 months when Anthony decides to prank her.

¤Anthony's POV¤
"So hey guys and welcome back to my youtube channel so today since Y/n is coming home from the UK I thought I would prank her." I told the camera whilst pausing to explain a bit more. "Okay so to do this I am going to be getting my friend Kaylee to do a fake hickey with some makeup and stuff then I'm going to hide the camera and we will see y/n's reaction. Hopefully she won't be too mad." I explained a bit more then put the camera at my desk, recording Kaylee doing my make up.

¤Your POV¤
I had a bunch of meetings in the UK for merch and events so I had been gone for a week, every night me and Anthony texted but it wasn't the same I missed him so much. All I wanted to do was hug him since he gave the best hugs but I still had to wait around 4 and a half hours till I could see him, which was killing me at this point. After I got on the plane, I pretty much fell asleep straight away out of sheer exhaustion from this past week.

¤Anthony's POV¤
After around 2 hours of doing the make up, who knew it took that long for a few fake hickies, I began to look for a place for the two cameras to be hidden. Then the time flew by until I got a text from 'Wifey💞💍' saying that y/n was half an hour away from our apartment. So I turned on the cameras with their fully batteries and sat on the bed on my phone. She ran into the bedroom giving me a massive hug as well as some kisses.
"I missed you so much." She whispered as I stroked her hair. I pretty much forgot about the hickies by this point.

¤Your POV¤
We were hugging in bed when I noticed a hickey on his neck, then I noticed there were 3 of them so it couldn't be bruises. I began to cry but I held in my tears and tried moving out of Anthony's grip. He just asked what was going on.
"I don't know maybe it has something to do with the fact you have hickies all over your neck. I clearly don't mean anything to you since you decided to CHEAT on me so fuck you. I am leaving and not coming back. I can't believe you Reeves. What happened to "I would never cheat." And "I love you." Clearly they were absolute lies." I announced trying to get out of his grip but I couldn't he was holding on so tightly like his life depended on it. "Get off me." I told him with my voice cracking from trying not to cry.

¤Anthony's POV¤
Seeing her like this broke my heart, I wasn't thinking when I did this, I never thought this would happen. All I could do was panic and hold her for dear life. "Its a prank, it's a prank please don't cry I'm sorry it's all make up." I told her smudging the eyeshadow or whatever was on my neck.
"I hate you.." she said with a slight chuckle but tears still rolling down her cheeks. "Why would you do that to me?" She asked.

¤Your POV¤
He just shrugged and apologized profusely so eventually I forgave him after a thousand times of hearing "I'm sorry" plus some chocolate and hugs. He was an idiot. But he was my idiot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 613 words
A/n: hope you enjoyed.