<3 Meeting the parents <3

Requested by: Queen_Billie

Backstory: Y/n (19) and Sam Hurley (20) had dating for 7 months in university before they decide that Y/n should meet Sam's parents for the first time.

¤Your POV¤

I was super nervous, Sam was amazing but I knew how much of a family person he was so if they didn't like me then it wouldn't end well. I had met his brother a few times and he seemed really nice, according to Sam he liked me because he thought I was a good influence on him. Hopefully his parent would think the same. I stood in the mirror staring at my outfit hoping that it was right as I continued to worry. That's when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me along with a kiss on my cheek, "Stop worrying, they know how much you mean to me plus who couldn't like you." He joked looking at me with that goofy smile I loved. "Now can we get in the car because we have 15 minutes to get there." I just nodded as we began locking up the apartment. The car ride was mostly just comfortable silence with Sam's hand on my thigh and me looking out the window.

My anxiousness increased as we stood in front of the door waiting for someone to answer it. Hootie opened it up giving us both a smile with a 'hello'. "You look beautiful Y/n, Sam you got a good one and stop worrying they will love you as much as Sam does." Hootie told. I thanked him, smiling. I felt better knowing that atleast one of them liked me. However, the problem with what Hootie said is that Sam had never told me he loved me, I understood why: he had been hurt in the past with his ex so he wanted to be careful who he gave his heart to. You walked into the living room behind the brothers as you saw his mother with his other brother Turner.

"Hi! You must be Y/n, Sam's girlfriend its wonderful to finally meet you." Sam's mother greeted you warmly as you responded with a hello telling how nice it was to see her. The two of you had a small hug as you began to talk about university, life, family etc. You all went to the table as his father began to serve the food.

"Thank you so much Mr Hurley, it looks delicious." you thanked him with a smile, which he returned telling you that it was no bother. The night went on and you got to know his family so much better, hearing all their funny stories, the nicknames they had for each other and so much more. It was around 9 pm when Sam said that you guys should probably get going since you guys had plans tomorrow. You hugged his mother, "I loved meeting you guys, thanks for a great night." you told them all as you exited the house finally.

"Y/n...." Sam paused as you gave him a confused look "I just wanted to thank you for being so great to me, when you encourage me, help me and just everything you do for me. Tonight was amazing and my family were so happy they got meet the amazing girl in my life. I truly love you Y/n more than anyone else ever." He told you as you teared up a tiny bit. You knew how much he meant that and it made you so happy to hear those long-awaited words.

"I love you too Sam, you mean the world to me." you responded as you pressed a small kiss on his lips before driving home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 615 words

A/n: hope you enjoyed and part 3 of []I will break your heart like everyone else[] should be up soon. Love you all :)