smut

⚠️Warning⚠️: there will be smut in this chapter so if you are not comfortable I would suggest skipping 😊

Backstory: Y/n (17) and Jaden (17) had been friends for a while but Y/n had a crush on Jaden for 6 months. Jaden found out when he read y/n's diary and he read about her  sex dream with him.

¤Your POV¤
You and Jaden were sat on the bed next to each other just playing on your phones. When he threw a pillow at you which lead to you guys having a pillow fight. You guys were laughing so hard that it hurt until he pushed you onto the bed. He was hovering on top of you so close to your face that you could feel his hot breath on your cheeks. That's when you pulled him into a kiss with him kissing you back it was full of passion and lust. As the kiss got more heated he broke the kiss to pin your hands above your head.
That's when he said "I wanna do all the things you have dreamed of us doing together." Then he starts leaving dark hickies from your neck trailing down to your collarbone then to your stomach making you give out breathy moans of his name. Then he pulled at the waistband  of your jeans begging for consent to rip them off.
"Please jaden," you pleaded as he smirked ripping them off your legs as he started kissing your inner thighs. Until your clit was throbbing hard. He smirked against your skin as he slipped a finger in your clit.
"I didn't know I made you this wet baby," he whispered in your ear whilst slipping in another finger. All you could do was moan his name telling him to go faster.
He began to eat you out and lick the insides of your pussy. "Jaden I- I'm gonna cum" you screamed in pleasure and gripped the comforter as you squirted on his fingers and inside his mouth. You watched as he licked his fingers before taking off his grey joggers to see his huge dick.
"Are you sure you want this?" Jaden asked looking your body up and down as he bit his lip. You nodded 'yes'. He drew you back into a deep kiss making you moan as he entered into you. "Baby girl you are so tight," he groans as he slams into you making you practically scream his name. He continued to whisper "You are all daddy's now." in your ear making you more horny.
His chain dangled against cheeks as you could feel another knot forming in your stomach as he slammed into you one more time. "Jaden I-I" you couldn't get the words out from the amount of pleasure washing over you.
"Cum for daddy, princess" and with that you reached your climax and squirted on his dick making your legs shake. That's when he squirted inside of you after slowing down his pace. He took his dick out of you and lay down next to you. He helped you to put your shorts and his hoodie on since you couldn't walk.
"That was perfect y/n." Jaden said still catching his breath. Instead of saying anything you straddled on top of him. You could feel him becoming more hard from the contact as you began to grind on top of him. One of your hands was on his cheek but the other hand had slid down from his abs to his boxers so you were palming his hard-on. He bucked his hips begging for more contact whilst he groaned.
"Would you mind if I helped you daddy?" You asked looking innocently into his eyes. He nodded vigorously as he moaned a yes. With that you slipped his boxers off his legs and threw them across. You began to kitten lick the tip.
"Stop teasing me baby." He said as he entangled his hand in your hair pushing your head down slightly to try and help you. Then you took him in your mouth fully skirling your tongue around his dick. His eyes were rolling to the back of his head. "Fuck princess you are so good at this, I am close." He said as he gripped onto the comforted. Then as I bobbed my head one more time he came in my mouth and I swallowed it. Jaden picked me up and cuddled up with his arm around my waist another was playing with my hair until we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 760 words
A/n: sorry this is my first time doing smut.