^ Walking the carpet ^

Backstory: y/n (19) and Jaden (19) have been dating for a year and a half when they go to a music awards ceremony.

¤Your POV¤

I was so excited, not only was tonight my first award ceremony for music but I also got to go with my boyfriend Jaden. I was fairly new to music only starting about 6 months ago with my first song 'He holds my hand in the rain'. It had went viral with over 10 million views and people were really enjoying it. Jaden had a few songs but my personal favourite was 'angels and demons'. I was ready in a fitted dark green dress that was fitted around my waist and flowed down to the ground. Jaden wore a fully black suit with a green tie to match my dress.

We began to walk down the red carpet snapping me out of my daydream, I began to be nervous gripping onto Jaden's arm a bit tighter. "Darling it will be great you look perfect. Come on you can do this." Jaden reassured me as we were ushered down the aisle to some reporters. "I am going to speak to this interviewer, don't worry you will be okay you look perfect just stay calm." I nodded giving him a small smile walking over to Erin (an interviewer I was friends with).

¤Jaden's POV¤

I watched as she walked of to Erin, making me feel a little better that she was with someone. "You staring at that pretty girl you came in with?" The interviewer asked me causing a small laugh and nod. "Is she single? she is smoking hot." he joked causing my blood to rise along with some anger. How dare he speak about my girl like that. Or any girl like that! I knew the cameras were on it would look terrible if I did anything so I kept my calm as much as possible.

"That's my girl she is perfect and kind." I told him calmly looking over to see her laughing with our friend Alec. "Are we live by the way?" I questioned so that I could get out of this interview as quickly as possible. He responds with a quick yes.

"She must be the best in bed right?" He asked, laughing at his own question leaving me quite dumbfounded. Once I had fully taken in what he had said, I felt my blood boil.

"That is so disrespectful. She is a person, has a name and isn't a toy for you to fantasize about. It is gross how women in this industry because you would never say that about a man. You are gross, now if you will excuse me I am going back to my perfect girlfriend," I paused before grabbing his collar. "Oh and if you ever even mention y/n's name again I will personally make sure to ruin your life." I told him then walked towards my gorgeous girl. How lucky am I? Is all I could think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 504 words.
A/n:okayyy so hi guys I love you all and hope you are having a good day/ night. I was wondering if you guys wouldnt mind checking out my new story it's a draco malfoy fanfic because draco malfoy tiktok is amazing. Anyways love you all byeeeee <3