Heyyy so lets have a catch-up really quickly,

Hey so its been around a month since I have updated this book and I wanted to explain myself because I feel bad as a writer. I took a break since I felt overwhelmed with schoolwork, this book, personal issues and mental health (whilst the mental health and personal issues go together they are separate issues in this context). I never meant to ignore the book for so long as well as the requests and I'm sorry for the requests that I haven't completed. They should be up in the next few days since I have just got back to writing. I didn't know if I was going to keep writing this book or if I wanted to start from scratch doing a different book however I decided that I would continue this as I do enjoy it and will continue to think of other book ideas, I hope you guys can understand (sorry for the people that don't care and just want an update).

Also random but I have been watching Games of Thrones and I love it and have been reading wayyyy too many fanfics about it and I really want to write a story about it.

Would you guys read a full book? Are there any you would want to see? Please let me know :)

Thank you for reading, love you allllll <3