¿Pregnancy?

Backstory: Y/n (22) and Jaden (24) had a one night stand around 4 weeks ago and y/n starts to feel funny.

¤Your POV¤
I woke up this morning and realised that I hadn't had my period in a month when my period app had a notification so I jumped out of bed to get ready. After throwing a pair of leggings and an over sized hoodie, I went to the drug store and picked up a box of pregnancy tests. I kept my hood up not wanting to be recognised since my music had been getting a lot of attention recently. So I had purchased the tests thinking no body had saw me when a photographer took a pic where you could clearly see the tests. Shit! I thought to my self as he ran with the tests. My mind began to panic:
What is Jaden gonna think?
What if my family see it?
Can I be a mother?
Will Jaden stay?
Do I keep it?
Is there any excuse?
And so many more.
Then I hopped in my car and drove home with these thoughts clouding my judgement. I couldn't wait I went into my bathroom and took the test but 2 minutes before the results my phone began blowing up. The headline was something about y/n popstar or pregnant? My mum was calling me but I was too overwhelmed to answer.

¤Jaden's POV¤
I was scrolling through insta when I saw a fan edit of me and y/n it was so cute just like her which reminded me about a few weeks ago and how perfect it was. I missed her, it was nothing personal I just got busy with my music which y/n understood when we call every night. The next post was a tea room but before I could scroll past I saw the pic. It was y/n wearing the hoodie I bought her in the UK but in her hand were pregnancy tests. Oh fuck! I have been the only guys she had slept with in the past 6 months. Why didn't she tell me? I couldn't just sit here so I jumped in my car leaving the sway and drove to her house. Did she think I wouldn't want to know? I ran through her door knowing she lives alone.
"Y/n!" I shouted but then when I walked into her bedroom I saw her. She was curled into a ball and crying like there was no tomorrow. "Bubs come here," my voice had softened and  she was now crying on my shoulder.
"Jaden I'm scared." She managed to whisper.
"I know princess but you have me no matter what so the test said positive I assume." I said  to her she looked up at me with those eyes.
"I haven't checked yet, can  you?" She asked her voice breaking with more tears flowing from her eyes, I nodded grabbing the test off the bed. The test said positive...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 500 words