"Pregnancy prank on my boyfriend"

Backstory: Y/n (22) and Josh (24) had been dating for a little over a year when he chose to do a cheating prank so now Y/n was paying him back with a pregnancy prank for a video.

¤Your POV¤ I grabbed my camera and began recording once I had gotten off live. I was doing my makeup routine on live, which I had began to do whenever Josh was away because I didn't have someone to talk during it. But he joined leading us to talk on Instagram live, I mentioned how I had kept feeling ill in the mornings to begin to hint at something more so that when I used this fake pregnancy test it was more believable. So I began to explain the prank showing the fake pregnancy test (they looked super real) and switching them into the real pregnancy test box to add a bit more of a convincing touch to it. I got a text from 'Joshyyyy <3' whilst recording saying that he would be home in about an hour. I found a place to hide the camera, peed on the fake test and began figuring what I was going to say to make it realistic and ready for when he came home in about 10 minutes.

¤Josh's POV¤ I was on my way home to see Y/n I had been at my friend's place for a day and yet I was missing her so I came home a bit earlier than I expected to be. When I walked through the front door I called for her. I searched around the house until I could finally hear her sniffles as if she had been crying. The minute I heard that I opened the door immediately. She was lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling with something I didn't recognise in her hand. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked pulling her into a hug. She tried to look at me but immediately turned her head as if it was something really bad. That's when I saw the pregnancy test in her hand as well as the box with some other positive ones. "Are you really?". All she could do was nod. My mind went blank, we weren't ready for a baby, me and Y/n had talked about kids, marriage and all that stuff but that wasn't supposed to be for a few more years.

¤Your POV¤ He was so stunned, speechless in fact. I began to laugh at how stunned he was (not in a mean just in a haha a taste of your own medicine type way). "It will be okay we will figure it out we always do." he spoke softly, that's when a pang of guilt hit my chest. I cleared my throated preparing to tell him. "Josh I have one other thing to tell you..." you watched as his face dropped. "You aren't going to like it..". He began to get impatient asking you to please tell him. You stood up, pointing towards the camera and saying "I got you back, Richards." you began to giggle. He just sat and watched as you chuckled, whilst he was frustrated that he got pranked at least he got to hear your angelic laugh. "You really did get me back, my love, well done." he smiled as he congratulated you, wrapping his arms around your waist and spinning you to face him. He gave you a kiss and a smile. He is the best, was your only thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 587 wordsss