Say No

'Maybe If she kissed me again...no stop', Hope paused as she watched the tall beauty through the floor to ceiling glass panels. She was in meeting and watching her was simply captivating. Hope couldn't help but feel the power that wafted off of her, she thought Gigi looked divine, amazing, Amazonian.

Hoped eyes drifted and dragged until she was pulled out of her head to be met with a guy in suite and tie. He was tall-as least from her seat he seemed taller than average- with a slim build and he was fairly attractive. Though Hope had never found herself taken by any mans appearance she was always honest and fair to herself, she knew a good face when she saw one; and this stranger holding a coffee at her had a nice one.

"I'm Kevin, I'm the executive editor of advertisement, i thought you seemed nice over here all by your lonesome, are you and intern?" Hope hesitated before she took the drink he was persistently pushing at her. It was cold and dark, the ice danced in it and the green straw stood high in the clear cup. He took a seat next to her o the bench, his body turned slightly towards her as he leaned forward a bit with his own drink.

He was smooth, too smooth and it was starting make Hope feel boxed in as it felt like he was getting closer and closer.

"Its a tea, with peach flavoring, I though something sweet would suite you," he said pointing to drink. The subtle compliment made a light blush show on her cheeks. As she smiled up at him politely.

"Can I at least know your name?" He asked sitting back in his seat now. Hope nodded a bit and held her drink with two hands. Her fingers were starting to numb from the cold and his eyes were too dark to stare into she she looked down and away briefly.

♡Hope's♡

I jumped when I heard someone clear their throat, My head shot up from the floor but a simple weight seemed to flow off my shoulders as I met a familiar face. Andre crossed his arms over his chest and held his tablet close, "Can I help you Mr. Kelly?"

The question was strong and obviously meant to make the man back off.

I suddenly felt the toxic masculinity raise around me, Mr. Kelly stood up tall just at Andre's Height. He buttoned his jacket and steps towards Andre, "oh I don't believe you can, see this has nothing that concern's you, just taking my afternoon break with-." His eyes met mine suddenly and opened my mouth to say my name when Andre's hand went up to quiet me. The action startled me a bit and my mouth snapped shut.

Mr. Kelly chuckled as he looked between the two of us, "Come one, maybe we can talk someplace else that doesn't have the Head Bitch's Lap dog." He gestured to the office behind him that Gigi was in, and that alone made me mad.

Who the does he think he is?

"Excuse me?" I ask squinting a bit.

Mr. Kelly seemed taken aback for a second before dropped his shoulder and start to shake his head giving up, "You know what, Nevermind."

"No, tell her more?" Andre said with a smirk on his face.

The man walked away with a huff of anger, and just as he turned a corner I heard the clacking of heels coming towards us. And then long milky legs trusting towards me as i followed them up to a heart stopping beauty.

She didn't stop before hands were on her waist, in fact the closer she got the more i felt the doom filling my tummy. I felt like I was in trouble and the frown on her face wasn't helping me to feel like i was being delusional. She got closer and closer until she Was right in front of me, she swiftly took the drink from me and chucked it in the trash i was sitting next to me. I jumped as the heavy drink rattled the metal trash can and I finally wanted to fold into myself as i saw the look of anger and disgust on her face. She looked down at me with her hand on her hips, and I'd be lying if I said she didn't look absolutely breath taking, in fact I couldn't barely breathe.