Say it with me

GIGI

I knocked on the door softly looking back at Star who I chose to come with me. She's quiet and cool, I can trust her to be what I need while I'm here.

The trees swayed and the sun beat down on us, it didn't help that I was in a black suit, it was light and tailored, I was due to go to lunch with my father after this meeting.

Hope's garden party was just the other day, and it was already bugging me that I had to even wait this long. The Twins were working on their own mission involving their family business, Hope was at school not suspecting a thing.

Finally, the door opened swiftly and I couldn't help the smirk when she saw me and her face contorted into anger and... disgust?

I stepped in before she could speak, backing her into her home as Star closed the door behind us.

"What are you doing?" She kept walking backwards and I kept following her. She tried to be angry and brave but I saw it in her eye, the fear she had.

"Get out, you little bitch or I'll call the police!" She shouted and as if on cue Sun has snatched the land-line cords out if the wall. I turned back in time to catch her hands as she tried to swing on me. I gripped her wrists and pulled her closer to me. I had to bed a bit so we could be eye to eye.

Her gasp sounded through the kitchen as he legs gave out and I let her fall onto the floor. She scrambled backwards yelling about me getting away from her until she hit the cabinets. The door steps scrambling from the second floor, and down the stairs made me peek at my partner.

She had the pathetic man at gun point. He walked in nearly shuffling with his hand up.

"Please," he begged but I wasn't sure what he was begging for. I couldn't be sure that he knew what he was begging for so I pulled out my own weapon and pressed the barrel of it against against the woman's head.

When I looked back again Star was stilling on the counter, still holding the gun firmly to the man's head.

"What are you begging for?" I asked looking at him shake with staggered breathe. If anyone were to die today it wouldn't be him. His daughter loves him too much and I'm doing this in her best interest.

"Don't hurt us, please!"
I smiked and turned back to Karol. Tears rolled down her face and her eyes were squeezed shut.

"And why are you crying? I haven't done anything to you yet. I did come in the place of Gemini, remember her, yeah she was livid, she wanted to be here with you to deliver a message, but no. I couldn't let her she wouldn't have the right messages for you, she would only remind you of your ever fading morality." I pocketed my gun and looked back at the man as he watched us, I mean he had no choice, he was too afraid to move.

"Here's the thing, I'm crazy. I know I am, and I have the urge to say fuck it and kill you but I won't. Because of Hope, and only because of her will you live to see the next few years of your life," I stand up and look at Jeff, her husband, Hope's dad. He still shaking and sweating now. Such a sweet man stuck with this bitch.

"You obviously love your wife more than your daughter. You let her be abused by Karol or you just don't notice, either or, it's still a sin on your part," I waved my hand to let Star release him and his shoulder immediately dropped.

"I could do many things to torture you, but I have business to take care of at the moment. Don't bother calling the police, I own this place now, so you're trespassing as we speak and the evidence would not be admissible in court. You should get mail soon explaining the shift in ownership of the bank. I've had enough of your control over Hope, you'll see what it feels like to be puppet soon enough. Your wages will be garnished to pay off your debts to the bank now that you don't have a child in college there can be no forbearance on your loans. Payments will start next week as it's a new month."