Lie-Ya

"Sarliya, Please just take this contract, you're the only cleaner I trust and it's kind of an emergency," I looked at the plans my dad had just sent over to me. I hat when he does this im supposed to find someone for everything even at a moments notice like this.

She chucked a bit and I swear I could hear her smirk over the phone,"What's it look like for me I there?"

We'd only just got back into the site a few minutes ago we were still at least an hour drive away from my place. Things took a turn quickly once Dad called with demands for work.

"So you'll do it!"

"Well you are begging if say no You'll probably cry."

I rolled my eyes as the twins giggled at my friend,"Very funny, it's some operative camp, training special Soldiers, the program was put to an end, and now that 'end' needs to be packed and moped up."
She paused for a amount and hummed and I knew that was her agreeing. I sighed and and finished typing up her instructions right before I texted dad I had it covered.

"Who was that?" Gem asked with her hands clutched in mine. Air had taken the softer approach as usual and wrapped her arms around my waist. It made me feel peace even when there was supposed to be any.

"One of Soldier buddies, Sarliya, we call her Zarri, she cleans, dad had an emergency, "

"And he couldn't call anyone else," Gem rolled her eyes and I squeezed her hand to cool her off a little. She hates the control he exerts over my life and I do too but what can I do about yet. I need my stuff back first if I leave him now he'll just take it all.

"Gem, it's just for now it won't be like this forever."

"Damn right," she pouted and I smiled kissing her head. She's such a hard ass, i love it.

*******
Arliya

I pushed through the doors and I saw my work cut out of me body's everywhere all I their early to late teens, no mature adults in the bleak uniforms but definitely a tone in lab coats.

"Alright, you know the drills Team 1, collect tags, take fingerprints, eye and hair color, Team 2 bag em' and Tag em', and Team 3 get the bleach and some mops. I'll search the other rooms, this feels too isolated," I sent my team off to work and I got my flashlight and head through the building. Everything was very pristine and clean, they liked white a lot, everything else was clean, every room so smart which have been bunks and classrooms and labs. It was as I suspected upon seeing everything, whispered was a fucking extermination.

"Boss, the body's, they don't um,"

"They don't have a prints or tags, I figured, this was an execution just bag the bodies and mop up, I'll be over in a second. I looked and there it was the control room. I went for the knob but it was locked I immediately started to pick it. Once it was done I opened the door and a wall of computers were online.

No wonder Gigi called me, this was a sloppy mess, has the US Military all over it. Who executes nearly fourty people and leaves the cameras online. I started to go through the footage and see them, mostly girls, mostly racially ambiguous. They're killed with their hands behind their backs, facing the wall. I sigh and I take the memory cards, we'll need something for filing, we don't have prints or tags, this is barely a file but it's proof for payment and I'll need it if this the governments mess, they hate paying for clean ups, like we owe them this service.

No, we don't.

Just as I turned around I noticed a bit of movement out of the corner of my eyes. It came from behind the table. I smirk walk over to the door. And pretended to tap my com.