If Heaven Was a Sound

I woke up early as usual, the sun peeked through the clouds but the morning was still shrouded in gray. Dusk was always my favorite time of day, it expected nothing of me, and it was always so quiet.

Kay is quiet, I think that's something I like about her. She doesn't yell or ramble. She doesn't expect small talk like most women. I like women, but women like to talk. Sometimes I don't know what say, or mist times I dint have anything at all to say. They don't like that.

I felt Kay shift in my arms, and I felt myself get hard at the thought of last night. It was rushed and I hate to say I acted in a traditionally masculine way. I'd hate to be compared to a man.

It was rushed, I wanted it to last longer, I wanted to see more of her, appreciate her body to the best of my ability, but lust is an emotion I haven't had time to navigate yet, it took me completely by surprise.

I let her drag her fingers over my eyebrows and cheeks before I kissed her lips. She smiled on my mouth and I kissed her again as she took my cheeks in her soft femme hands. They held me in place for the most gentle kiss we've ever shared.

I flipped myself on top of her, pulling my hand down her body from her collar, passing over the now pink scares Gigi caused, and finally down to her hip.
My fingers traced, remembering her soft delicate skin and it's bumps and curves. I went back up stopping at her breasts, holding one in my hand, teasing her nipple with my thumb as I watched her eyes close. She bit her lip when I pinched the bud and she arched her back as I rolled it between my fingers. The sensitivity was nothing new but the feeling of electricity passing through her to me was new, it was like seeing her pleasure, pleased me in was I'd never felt before, like internal excitement.

Her sounds, her faces, her movements, made me so impossibly hard. My own heart was hammering and I didn't know I'd been leaking until I followed her eyes down to my penis. Pre-cum had spilled out onto her thigh, but she didn't seem to care at all as she took hold of me. I watched her hand grip me softly, her fist didn't quite close around me, but she pressed her thumb onto my hole sending a new jolt of pleasure through me, it was startling how she made all tuis unrefined energy build up inside of me.
I took her hand, the same one that held my cock as she started to twirl her thumb, spreading slick precum all over the head.

I gasped tightening my hand to make her stop, it felt like too much my body couldn't take it.
I could barely catch my breath.

"Kay, no, it feels-," I tried to speak shrinking away from her hand. This time she let me go, but I was harder now than I was before as she sat up in bed. I was on my back now, as she watched me with red cheeks. She moved in front of me and I tried to sit up but she pressed her hand into my chest pushing be back down.

I only watched her, taking her hand as she got lower and lower until she was eye level with my cock.
Her eyes never left mine as she dipped her tongue out, dragging it flat up my shaft. A cry of something left me before she took me in her mouth. I lost my breath as she sucked softly as first then I felt her tongue making circles around the tip and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I was like a shaken soda and tried to press her away as I exploded but it didn't quite work. Kept going as I came in her mouth her cheeks hollowed while she moaned and stroked me.

Her other hand was still laced with mine and I didn't notice until she finally let up that I was squeezing her hand a bit too hard for my liking.

She was red in the face and her eyes were shining brightly as the new day lit the room.

Her chin shined with saliva and I can only assume me. I smiled as I grabbed the sheet and wiped her face clean before I kissed her lips. 

"I think you're absolutely beautiful."

She shook her at me looking away pressing her cheek into my chest but I wanted her to know that u was telling the truth. I've never lied to her. And I never will.

So I pulled us closed wrapping my arm around her. She giggled and even let out a small scream when i flipped us over. Her legs met my hips and I fixed myself to meet her sex.

Her pretty bown eyes closed as I pressed into her as slowly as I could manage.

I kissed her softly before I wrapped my hand around her neck gently. I stilled her head making her look at me, see me, as I met her hips finally.

"You, are absolutely beautiful, and you're mine." 

She moaned as I pulled out pressed back in. Her back arched as she held my arm and stretched at my hands. I wanted her to feel it the way I did, so I starred to speed up, I held her tighter as I started to pound into her. Pulling cries as screams from her. I kissed her tears away and I couldn't stop myself as we came together, I didn't pull out. In that most I couldn't find a reason to, I wanted to be as deep inside her as possible.

I love her. She's the only person I'll ever love in this way.

She pulled me closer to her, chanting in fast breaths that she loves me.

I let her calm down before she key me out of her arms.

"Let's get you some food," I whisper kissing her head.

**************

The anxiety I definitely expected to get better, but that wasn't the case it seemed to get worse since we'd had sex. She's closer to me than before, and I don't mind, I'm supposed to be her guard but there is no way this is good for her at all. All of this came with a new vigor.

"Fuck off," she wrapped herself around my arm as I stood at the reception desk. I sent her on a mission to grab me a coffee, and just as she left a woman approached with a sweet smile. It didn't last long to say the least.

"Kay, that wasn't very nice," I take the coffee and sip it as she rolled her eyes.

"What's not nice is you–," she gave up half way as the receptionist came up to the desk. I asked for a car and a map before I turned back to her.

"I can't help that women want to talk to me," I smile as she rolled her eyes but I pulled her back to me to keep her engaged.
"But I dont like people enough to waste my time on small talk."

"Besides, if I'm being honest my first vacation is going to be filled with one woman only," I kissed her head as the cab pulled up.

We have shopping to do.