Don't Leave

The two sat on Hope's dorm room sofa, cuddling until she fell asleep. Gigi hadn't planned to leave, but it was becoming clearer and clearer that the option to stay wasn't so smart. Especially considering she had a business event taking place in a different town in less than ten hours.

The best option she had was to leave, to sleep in her own bed, alone, and that didn't sound neatly as interesting as staying with Hope.

Gigi smirked to herself as she lifted the girl into her arms. She was lighter than she remembered from the other day. The first thing she thought was to take her to bed. There was only one closed door so that was obvious choice when she took her to bed.

Gigi opened the door with ease and was engulfed in a room full of pink. Most of everything was shade of bright baby pink, it somehow made complete sense and Gigi loved it. She laid her down in the bed of soft pink fleeces. It didn't take much for the small girl to wake up.

*Gigi's P.O.V.*

"You're leaving?" Hope looked up at me and I could see her sparkling pools in the light shining in fro the moon.

I sighed a bit and debated if I should stay or not, "do you want me too?"

She say up on her knees and nodded. She yawned a bit and ruined her eyes before she started to pull me by the hem of my shirt. I chuckled a bit and nodded, I can't say no to her adorableness.

She starts to pull at my shirt before I take her hands, "woe there kitten what are you doing?"

She tilted her head to the side a bit before she frowned a bit at me, "you can't sleep in this."

"You're not wrong, but I can do it myself," I smirk at her as she looked away from me. I could only assume that she was blushing and it made the entire situation simply just, cuter.

She still hadn't let go of my shirt and I, in turn, hadn't let go of her hands and we just stayed that way for few seconds until she looked back up at me.

The sudden need to be a closer to her took my hold and I found myself letting go of her hands only to have one grip the back of her neck and the another firmly planted on her hip. The way she gasped made me realize just how fast my movements were.

She probably thinks I'm insane by this point.

I pulled her into my chest and for mere second we were breathing the same air, until she closed the gap between us. A part of me was shocked and another small part was way too excited that she'd taken the kiss in stride.

She gripped the sided of my shirt of as we kissed, it got deeper and deeper and I was pulling her closer as her cite little hums turned into moans and grunts right before I broke the kiss to give her air. She whined and pulled my shirt harder whining as I held her head in both of my hands. She heaved for air and as she started up me with big glossy eyes.

My heart pounded as my hands dropped down to her hips again. As she sighed and tugged me harder, "again."

That made me laugh, but that only made her pull harder.

"Gigi," she whined, "again."
She took a deep breath before she settled herself, "do it again."

I couldn't help the smirk that was plastered on my face permanently now. She's made me smile more in the past 30 hours than I have in the past 20 years. Honestly.

So I give her the pleasure and I press my forehead into hers before I meet her lips. The kiss was soft and gentle but quickly turned dangerous when she threw her arms around my neck. She started to pull me with her as she laid down on her bed. Now I was on top of her with the sneaking suspension that this was a plan the whole time.

I broke the kiss once again, she heaved for air and I started in on her neck. Her hand disappeared between us as I focused on marking her as mine. Her moans motivated me to continue on a new spot once the first was finished.

I soon realized her hands were quite busy when she started to pull the shirt away from me. Once it was off she tossed it away in the room and I dove back into her pushing my own hands up her body into her shirt. It took no time for her to throw that away too.

Our lips met again, and her hands began to push my pants down as I grinded into her. She rolled up into me and I finished her deed kicking my pants off.

I kissed down her body, licking, sucking, biting, teasing, anything my brain could conjure up to pleasure the girl under me. She was like fire but careful with her touches. She pressed harder into me and I let my hands roam her as I made my way down until I was stopped by shorts that I made quick work of discarding.

Her hips were rolling to the sensation of lips on her tummy just above her clean shaven, smooth pussy.

Her legs clamped shut before me as I kissed lower letting tongue run over the sensitive skin. She moaned and pulled her fists up to her mouth as she closed her eyes.

"Look at me, Kitten, I want to watch you cum, like this," I whispered against her soft skin. She shivered with a whimper and opened her eyes. Even in the dark her eyes shined like diamonds.

"Open." I demanded, knowing she would listen.

She did, pulling a finger in her mouth as looked down at me, I would've watched her but her gorgeous paradise already had all of my attention and I dont mean to sound perverted or even cliché, but it just hit me that I really want to be with ber for the rest of my life.

I sighed before I took her into my mouth, sucking on her soft beautifully hot pussy. She was savory and subtlety sweet. She jerked under my touch and landed her hands in my shoulders as I started to eat her out. She was dripping and I could tell when she was getting closer because she started push on my shoulders. At first I thought she wanted me to stop, but then her staccato moans for me not to rang through the room.

She stared to claw at me when finally her body tensed and I watched her come undone as she shook and exploded in my mouth.

I only unlatched when she started to push me away. And I climbed up the bed laying kissed on her shivering body. I pulled her Into my arms and held her close as our breathing fell in sync.

I opened my mouth to say something but then I stopped once i noticed the sniffling and soft jerking. Her back was against my chest but not for long once I suspected she was crying.

I quickly shifted on top of her and held her face as she cried, and pressed into me.

"Kitten, Are you okay?"

She hummed a bit, "I-I've never- are you going to stay, you won't leave right?"

"You've never what, Kitten?" I whisper pushing her tears away. Of course I wasn't leaving now. I don't thinking I physically could.

"I- d-dont leave."

"I'm not, I won't, I can't,"